• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:02:57 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Flats MX

Started by [GH]Cody, July 22, 2019, 02:40:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[GH]Cody

Flats MX release. The finishline jump is the double right before you turn back onto the start corner. Could not get marshals to work, I messed up the inside of the tires (fixed about 1/4 of the tires) as I forgot to make faces on the inside of the tire so you cannot see through the inside. Still making objects for the track (will probably not be in this track unless i release an updated version) that will carry over into future tracks as its missing flagger stands and a finishline post plus other misc things such as more types of track markers

Download:will be updated to be on mxb-mods when i upload on there.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uklm090poyst7jd/FlatsMX.pkz?dl=0

7aroca gil

Docfumi

Great track to ride I can't stop turning laps on it, Thanks  ;D
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

74med |GHOST

Extra !!  :D

Thank you very much [GH]Cody.

:D Finally a new track. 8)

Thank you for your efforts and the time spent to the mods.

Keep it up !!

FryedroPonics

Tracks pretty fun dude! turned a 1.17.2 so far

Asdrael

Nice track! I like it a lot. It flows nicely and the different options are there. I alos like the lap times, I think it's great for online play. Also, what is the surface type? Feels like soft soil and sand mix?

Just a few things:
- The monster triple jump might be a tad steep (kicking the rear) at take off and on landing (not enough room for error)
- the berms on the right hander 180 atop the hill could go a bit further
- there are 2 (I think?) 90° right hander where the berm just feels like a truck unloaded dirt, but that might just be my opinion.

Fun fantasy track though!
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

[GH]Cody

Quote from: Asdrael on July 24, 2019, 10:25:50 AMNice track! I like it a lot. It flows nicely and the different options are there. I alos like the lap times, I think it's great for online play. Also, what is the surface type? Feels like soft soil and sand mix?

Just a few things:
- The monster triple jump might be a tad steep (kicking the rear) at take off and on landing (not enough room for error)
- the berms on the right hander 180 atop the hill could go a bit further
- there are 2 (I think?) 90° right hander where the berm just feels like a truck unloaded dirt, but that might just be my opinion.

Fun fantasy track though!

yes, soft soil + sand + soil(in the SX portion). your right about the big triple, it setup to be tapped on a 250f with the intention of roughness/deformation making it impossible to hit in certain areas to force new lines to develop but it just compresses your suspension to much on the takeoff unfortunately

FryedroPonics

still planning on doing a race?

[GH]Cody

Quote from: FryedroPonics on July 25, 2019, 01:54:58 PMstill planning on doing a race?

its doubtful at this point, the plan was to have a race once a week on a new track until misc things started getting in the way. as of right now the only time id be able to host would be late at night so all the Europe guys wouldnt be able to due to the time difference.

Larueski432

the download link says file deleted