• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:23:38 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

unplayable low fps (rtx2080)

Started by dmann223, October 09, 2019, 01:42:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dmann223

hey guys just bought the steam game. When I launch it's running around 5fps and clearly i cant do anything with that. i have reinstalled, updated gfx driver, restarted, tried launching with rift plugged in and not plugged in. nothing is working. please help before i get up to 2 hrs playtime and have to refund. thank you.

dmann223

fixed: needed to enable xbox config in steam for the controller. weird.

PiBoSo

Thank you very much for the information.

sethypeety

October 16, 2019, 05:35:25 AM #3 Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 05:42:02 AM by sethypeety
Quote from: PiBoSo on October 09, 2019, 11:04:20 PMThank you very much for the information.

I am also having this problem but I don't have the game on steam. I have been playing it since Beta 7 and haven't had this problem. I am using an HP Pavilion laptop if that is any use.

UPDATE!!! The game only does this when my Xbox One S controller is connected through Bluetooth, but not when it is plugged in. My Xbox 360 controller and PS3 controller seems to work fine too.

iNsane

Quote from: sethypeety on October 16, 2019, 05:35:25 AM
Quote from: PiBoSo on October 09, 2019, 11:04:20 PMThank you very much for the information.

I am also having this problem but I don't have the game on steam. I have been playing it since Beta 7 and haven't had this problem. I am using an HP Pavilion laptop if that is any use.

UPDATE!!! The game only does this when my Xbox One S controller is connected through Bluetooth, but not when it is plugged in. My Xbox 360 controller and PS3 controller seems to work fine too.

Have you tried the suggestion mentioned by the OP?

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

sethypeety

Quote from: iNsane | WeekendWarriors on October 16, 2019, 09:11:18 AM
Quote from: sethypeety on October 16, 2019, 05:35:25 AM

Have you tried the suggestion mentioned by the OP?

This fix only works with the steam version, plus I found out it is only when a controller is connected through Bluetooth. I tried with my Nintendo switch joy cons and it did the same thing.