• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:12:27 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

OEM pack - Master Thread - MegaBraap! (v0.15.1)

Started by Asdrael, November 05, 2017, 09:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcdaddymacswag712

how excatly am i supposed to skin on the honda template i named it crf tga then made it a paint and it doesnt work can someone help me learn to skin on mx bikes

Asdrael

This: http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=169.0

Except instead of livery.tga you use whatever corresponds to the bike you are skinning. livery.tga is for the MSM, crf.tga for the crf, rmz.tga for the rmz... the others I don't remember on top of my head.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

mcdaddymacswag712

yea i did that it still doesnt work i exported as crf.tga for my honda then opened painted then hit direct read then named it wht i wanted to name my paint and played in game doesnt work

Asdrael

I don't really know then, sorry. I don't do paints, only geom :/
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

mcdaddymacswag712

its cool hopefully i can figure it out im just gonna play w it

iNsane

Quote from: mcdaddymacswag712 on November 05, 2019, 10:26:34 PMyea i did that it still doesnt work i exported as crf.tga for my honda then opened painted then hit direct read then named it wht i wanted to name my paint and played in game doesnt work

Make sure you actually clicked "Pack" and saved it in the MX*OEM_2019_Honda_CRF*/paints/ folder

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

mcdaddymacswag712

I clicked pack then named it then it went to my desktop then I just dragged it in the oem bike like sense its the honda I dragged it into the paints folder in the oem2 honda thats where i was wanting my skin

mcdaddymacswag712

when it shows up in game it has the original honda paint 2019 crf250  or whtever but for the skin i saved in it it says 2019 crf250(2) but i just did what u told me save d it to the oem folder and still doesnt work

Asdrael

Here is a « master thread » for OEM. Easier for all to keep track.

07.11.2019 OEM v0.13.1 - Bob the Builder

Beta 13 is out, which gave us overall a (much needed) improved rider behaviour as soon as one wheel takes off the ground. As a result, some other issues became more obvious with OEMs and had to be trimmed because I'm cool like that.

Long story short: hitbox have been tightened in an attempt to limit the random dismount, in particular in heavy deformation (you will still dismount when the handle bar drags...). I *think* it's better now, and every bike has 99% similar hitboxes. In addition, the 450f should be a bit more manageable - end of the engine inertia experiment, no conclusive results, going back to stock values (0.005). Try them out.

This should be the last update for a bit, unless obvious issues. I am very happy with the state of all categories now.

How to if you can read:
New users: download and unzip into your mods folder. That's it.
Download this pack from MEGA.NZ or MediaFire . 2Gb so take your time. Unzip and put in your /bikes folder in your mods directory, which you can find in C:\Users\UserName\Documents\PiBoSo\MX Bikes\mods. It contains all the OEM bikes released so far, updated for Beta13. Careful: those bikes are all unpacked (not in .pkz) because otherwise I always mess the updates up. The bikes can then be found in game in their own category: MX1 OEM and MX2 OEM for four strokes, MX1-2t OEM and MX2-2t OEM for 2 strokes. (server hosts: don't forget to enable those categories or put the server to Open if you want to allow those bikes).

If you downloaded the version 0.12.2 here is a quicker patch:
Download this from MEGA.NZ or MediaFire, unzip into your mods\bikes folder. You should be asked to overwrite 3 files per bike (63 total) - do that and you should be fine. In case of issues, or for peace of mind, get the whole pack.

How to if you cannot read:
YouTube tutorial

Currently supported bike list and PSD Template for skins:
  • Yamaha YZ 125, YZ 250 2017 (PSD template), YZF 250 and YZF 450 2016.
  • Honda CRF 250R and CRF 450R 2019 (PSD template name it crf.tga), CR125 abd CR250 1996
  • Suzuki RM 125 and RM 250 2003 (PSD template; RMZ 250 and RMZ 450 2019 (PSD template name it rmz.tga)
  • Kawasaki KXF 250 and KXF 450 2017
  • Husqvarna TC 125, 250 2017, FC 250, FC 350 and FC 450 2016 (PSD template
  • Alta MX and MXR 2018

Alta's can now be enabled!

Changelog: v0.13.1
  • All hitboxes trimmed and made 99% identical between bikes
  • 450f engine inertia back to 0.005
  • KXF and CRF model hands in a better spot (wups)
  • Suzuki engine maps color now properly assigned

Enjoy and: Feedback very welcome, as usual. From now on, OEM pack will be updated on Thursday only, unless outstanding issues causing computers to spontaneously combust.
Bear with me if I messed something up, very tired those days ;)

Credits and original threads:

Former updates:

[b]Changelog: v0.12.2[/b]
[list]
[li]RMZ, CRF and KXF models "refreshed". Massive thanks to iNsane for his great work on those![/li]
[li]RMZ and CRF bumped to 2019 specs.[/li]
[li]KXF front geom fixed (wups)[/li]
[li]Autoshift should work on all bikes and allow you to get around the track. But not rip.[/li]
[li]Rider position should be less "goony" accross the board[/li]
[li]Fixed an issue in my conversion of the FC250 engine. Yes, call it a nerf if you want.[/li]
[li]All geometry updated with accurate weight distribution values for each model of each brand. Thanks VitalMX![/li]
[li]first person cameras declipped[/li]
[li]minor tweaks here and there[/li]
[/list]
[b]Changelog: v0.11.1[/b]
[list]
[li]Added TC 125 and TC 250 2017. Thanks to [url=http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?action=profile;u=2211]iNsane[/url] for importing the bike from an openly published MXS blend and [url=http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?action=profile;u=75]Sandyvajayjay[/url] for helping with the normals and spec maps.[/li]
[li]YZ 125 and 250 upgraded to 2017 (bigger front rotor, but also completely redone the geometry and engines from scratch to try something new)[/li]
[li]CR250 engine adjusted[/li]
[li]All 2 strokes should be easier to shift (disengage torque upped by around 15%)[/li]
[li]All stock setups remade based on MXA race test sheets[/li]
[li]2 strokes chassis made more flexible in general, according to model year (old models are generally more flexible)[/li]
[li]All b11 changes are in[/li]
[/list]
[b]Change log: v0.10.2 – 20/12/2018[/b][list]
[li]Added CR125 and CR250 1996[/li]
[/list]
[b]Change log: v0.10.1 – 06/12/2018[/b]
[list][*][u]Categories changes:[/u] Split between four strokes ("MX1 OEM" and "MX2 OEM", same as before) and two strokes ("MX1-2t OEM" and "MX2-2t OEM", that's MXx minus 2 tee, no space, then space and OEM). Hopefully will reduce the issues of people not syncing, in particular if more 2 strokes get added. Server hosts beware! You can also have more than 1 category per server.
[*][u]Collision boxes:[/u] adapted the new collision boxes to all bikes, and thightened them up.
[*][u]Geometry changes:[/u] all bikes have had their rear end geometry revised. This is to allow the stock spring rate to be used with proper sag. Use "Default" setup in the garage.
[*][u]Alta MX and MXR:[/u] new engine.
[*][u]2 stroke geometries:[/u] all 2 strokes had a small issue in their weight distribution. Now fixed. Should feel lighter overall, in particular from the front.
[*][u]2 stroke engines:[/u] all 2 strokes should now be a bit more brutal and behave more like 2 strokes (yes 125 and 250).
[*][u]450f:[/u] should now bit a bit less brutal and kick less in the lower RPM range.
[*][u]CFG changes:[/u] all bikes have had the CFG files revised, fixed and updated as needed. From rev limiters, to stock preload, to whatever.[/list]
[b]Change log: v0.9.1 – 05/09/2018[/b]
[list][*][u]Gearbox changes:[/u] all bikes now have proper gearbox behaviour. Slightly let go of the throttle or slip the clutch to shift up. Values should work for all bikes, including 2 strokes.
[*][u]Shift Help:[/u] Should work properly for all bikes. Activate the option in your Simulation Settings if you cba to upshift like a man.
[*][u]450f engines:[/u] modified their inertia back to recommended values. Should now behave more like an oversized 250f (both engine and chassis wise), and not a completely different beast (had to revert because tyre + suspension changes now allow it to work).
[*][u]Geometry fine tunning:[/u] all bikes touched up. The placebo effect is strong.
[*][u]Alta:[/u] are now proper electric bikes. 1 gear -no need to switch anymore- a battery, etc. Had to cheat a bit to get it to work (see [url=http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=2322.msg32782#msg32782]HERE[/url]). Primary Drive ratio updated - thanks Pibs!-
[*][u]CRF250:[/u] slightly changed the primary drive ratio. Should feel less sluggish.
[*][u]KXF450 and RMZ450:[/u] rev limiters updated.[/list]
[b]Change log: v0.8.3b – 26/07/2018[/b]
[list][*][u]Replaced[/u] the 2016 Suzuki 4 strokes with 2018 models. The RMZ 250 is basically the same as before, I however updated the dyno and tried to improve the geometry a bit.[/list]
[b][size=12pt]Enjoy and: Feedback very welcome, as usual. From now on, OEM pack will be updated on Thursday only, unless outstanding issues causing computers to spontaneously combust. [/size]And bear with me if I made any mistakes please, tired as hell these days :p[/b]
[b]Change log: v0.8.2 – 19/07/2018[/b]
[list][*]Each download has a text file containing some information, in particular latest version installed
[*][u]Replaced[/u] the 2017 Honda with 2018 models.
[*][u]Replaced[/u]the former Alta MXR by Alta MX and Alta MXR v2: The Alta MX can be found in MX2 OEM and has Eco, Sport and Performance maps. The Alta MXR can be found in MX1 OEM and has an extra map - Overclocked.
[*]ALL weight distribution of the bikes redone. I strongly encourage people to try them all again.
[*]The rider position on the 4 strokes has been reviewed.
[*]All default setups have thus been reviewed to what I find nice: Front sag 30/60, rear sag 40/105 approximately.[/list]
[size=12pt][b]Enjoy and: Feedback very welcome, as usual. From now on, OEM pack will be updated on Thursday only, unless outstanding issues causing computers to spontaneously combust.[/b] [/size]
[b]Change log: v0.8.1 – 28/16/2018[/b]
[list][*][u]Now using Stock tyres and suspensions.[/u] They are way better and I don't think I could come up with anything better not knowing how it works in detail anymore.
[*]All bikes should have less clutch slippage.
[*]The rev limiter should be less intrusive.
[*]Fuel consumption issue fixed - all bikes should last a full moto now.
[*]Sounds fixed - should now have more distinction between 125, 250, 250f and 450f (no new sounds though).
[*]All custom paints removed to limit the DL size. For all your fashion needs, visit the appropriate forum boards.[/list]
[size=12pt][b]Enjoy and: Feedback very welcome, as usual. From now on, OEM pack will be updated on Thursday only, unless outstanding issues causing computers to spontaneously combust.[/b] [/size][b]Change log: v0.7.3 – 25/11/2017[/b]
[list][*]New tyres: MX52 for medium-hard terrain, MX3S for medium-soft terrain (revised compared to previous versions). Stock tyres still available.
[*]Should be a bit easier to whip.
[*]Rider hands should now properly grip the bars.
[*]Rev limiter should be harder to hit consistently as long as the rear wheel is on the ground.[/list]

[b]Change log: v0.7.2 – 08/11/2017[/b]
[list][*]Fine tuned the MX52 front tyre. Except more surface differences and more realistic behaviour, in particular on soft terrain.
[*]Red RPM indicator fixed for all bikes.
[*]Temporary bike .edf removed to reduce size.
[*]Fixed a missing bracket in sfx for the MX2 OEM. Huehue. [/list]

[b]Change log: v0.7.1 – 05/11/2017[/b]
[list][*]All collision boxes and 1st person views homogenised between bikes.
[*]AeroX value adjusted for Beta7
[*]Suspensions are still the OEM ones, not the stock ones. Expect way less bounciness than stock.
[*]Choice of tyres: "Stock" are Piboso's stock tyres for Beta7. "MX52" are my take on the Beta7 tyre model. Same grip to stock, but you should feel a bit more resistance from the terrain when losing said grip. [i]"Geo tyres" are now outdated and do not work with Beta7 new tyre format.[/i] [/list]
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

GDUBMX

thanks for this mate once again!! Hitboxes are so much better
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

mcdaddymacswag712

idk why but they arnt popping up in my game when i go select my bike it jst shows the stock bikes then the supermoto oem bikes i also gotmy oem 2 and 1 wont show up

froggycola

For some reason everytime i try to join a online match it says, Bike mismatch does anyone know how to fix this ??

Asdrael

Please make sure you have the latest version, that it is installed properly, and that you have no other versions anywhere else.

In addition some user have reported that having added files or modified files in the game install directory could also display a mismatch error when trying to join online.

So please just use the dedicated mod folder for mods.
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

mcdaddymacswag712

its working now only thing that aint working is my honda paint

froggycola

Quote from: Asdrael on November 09, 2019, 08:31:19 AMPlease make sure you have the latest version, that it is installed properly, and that you have no other versions anywhere else.

In addition some user have reported that having added files or modified files in the game install directory could also display a mismatch error when trying to join online.

So please just use the dedicated mod folder for mods.

i dont have a dedicated mod folder, should i just create a new folder and add them in there? sorry new to the game.