• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:04:49 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

VR Support

Started by PiBoSo, November 04, 2017, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mart1n1

Quote from: [GH]Cody on July 11, 2018, 08:40:59 PMit would be nice to be able to adjust the default camera position a little. whenever i play i have to scoot my chair forwards and lower it a little, reset the camera and then back up and raise the chair to have a view thats very close to the barpad. no big deal but would be a nice feature in the far future :)

please do this... would be of huge help to be able to see more of the bike, since the FOV is so restricted.

PiBoSo

First post updated with info about the OpenVR IPD scale.

DPHS

Sorry to bring this up,but i jost got the Rift,and i cent get the ipd thing to work
I got the game on steam and i added the openvr.ini text file in the installation folder,am i doing something wrong?
Sorry to bother but the fov Is way too zoomed in

project_D

Hi! I'm having trouble playing with rift. the game just won't run in oculusvr [load then back to library] can anyone help? I've been searching for a week without finding anything.
I already tried to reinstall the game, delete the unnamedprofile folder, reshade .. nobody knows what is this? there are more users with the same problem. Help plz😬