• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:39:15 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Bike Template

Started by Jughaid, November 10, 2019, 07:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jughaid

I've only had this game for a week and it's great! I'm keen to add some mods but I've been having a bit of trouble getting stuff to work.  I can get my bike into the game but it crashes a couple of seconds after I'm about to take control...which is the same thing that happens when I follow the instructions for getting the bike template into the game.  Is the template out of date?  Also, is there a wheel template available because I'd like to be able to build drum brakes...

I'm going to have a bit of a break before going through all the steps again.  I tried a few other approaches and managed to get a screen shot, so that's something I guess!

iNsane

Maybe we can work together on fixing your problems, just hit me up on the MXB Discord

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Butters232

i have that same problem. for my KTM 250 (MX2) and my Husky 250 (MX2) it crashes ass soon as i leave the pit

Jughaid

Thanks for the offer iNsane,  I was trying to get a bit more of an idea of what was going wrong so I could ask the right questions when I found a solution!  Basically I followed through with the template instructions but transfered the compiled edf over to one of the unpacked vanilla bikes, making sure the four parts could be found...

Anyway, another screenshot, and plenty of work to go...

teeds

"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Jughaid

Thanks very much- there's a long way to go but I think it's going to be a fun project.