• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:07:22 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

make VR users aware of tilt above zero!

Started by mart1n1, November 12, 2019, 02:38:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mart1n1

i just tried to put tilt at 100% in VR and, for the love of god, i almost threw up over my desk.

i never had any issues with VR, but this made me so sick i had to go out for some fresh air.

you have to make VR users aware that tilt above zero does this.

i wonder how many people just don't play anymore because of the strong nausea tilt induces.

iNsane

By all the negativity people are telling about VR I really wonder how teeds is able to play with his VR setup since likely day 1 🤣

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

teeds

Yea you don't want to mess with those setting in VR lol, not sure why you would even try?? Pibs left tilt on by default one beta post VR, my stomach was not impressed  ???  ;D
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

CSchmied986

Quote from: iNsane | WeekendWarriors on November 12, 2019, 09:17:38 AMBy all the negativity people are telling about VR I really wonder how teeds is able to play with his VR setup since likely day 1 🤣

Almost all of the negative comments about VR are from people who are new to VR and try this game. For most (myself included) VR is a little rough on you for the first couple weeks or so. Now I can't even play this game if I'm not in VR.

cercata

I have to try to set this tilt to 0.

I have just played the whole GTA 5 on VR, and never got the least sinthtomp of nausea, but with MX Bikes, I experimented it after 1h. It was my first time after 3 years of VR gamming, playing many games without officual VR support, with MODs.

I don't see this post as negativity, but as I+D to see what options can induce nausea ... and getting used to them little by little