• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:44:20 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Welcome Back MX-Bikes Central, Have a track (MXBC Compound V1.3)

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, March 05, 2016, 07:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

That's Dj Shadow - Drums of Death (instrumental).

Server is not mine, but for another business. I've been lucky enough to have some free use, and if the site takes off then I will be looking at alternative faster & more accomodating/appropriate options.

Wedgewood

I can finally make it around the track with a 250.  Great job Fats and thanks for putting all the hard work in.

pacopastor34

Quote from: TheFatController on March 31, 2016, 08:57:33 PM
That's Dj Shadow - Drums of Death (instrumental).

Server is not mine, but for another business. I've been lucky enough to have some free use, and if the site takes off then I will be looking at alternative faster & more accomodating/appropriate options.

I checked it later and maybe was for a short time. I could download the track faster without problems.

Sometimes faster and sometimes not. It's not a big problem. Very good taste in music.

nickuzick

Sorry to bump an old topic but does anyone have a download link that isn't through mxbc? Central downloads at 10 kb/s and stops mid way. Any help is appreciated.

john_710

Quote from: nickuzick on November 20, 2017, 09:30:55 AM
Sorry to bump an old topic but does anyone have a download link that isn't through mxbc? Central downloads at 10 kb/s and stops mid way. Any help is appreciated.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jdiws70nhdhe3v4/AABJ4xzgeugKN2chF4cybgtea?dl=0