• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:33:20 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

TFC's Matrix M64 Stand Pack

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, November 23, 2019, 11:47:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

November 23, 2019, 11:47:23 AM Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 03:36:57 PM by 𝖙𝖋𝖈
Hey guys

I finally got this working in game and made a few colourways. Please see the README.TXT in the ZIP with install instructions.

As always, 100% made by me.

Hope you guys enjoy!
DOWNLOAD STAND PACK

DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE
In order to use the template, please use the BLACK stand. Save your custom stand paint as MatrixM64_Black.tga in your bike paint to overwrite the stand paint.

McOuille191

Ponza

StoneRider

Ponza

there is a way so we can get our personal skin on it ingame?

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Not at the moment no. I've done the basic colour pack and the only way to do that would be for me to make a custom one myself - It doesn't work like bike paints.

Ponza

ok thanks for the answer ,still good at the moment,u did a pretty clean job with this mate!

iNsane

Quote from: 𝖙𝖋𝖈 on November 24, 2019, 10:08:52 PMNot at the moment no. I've done the basic colour pack and the only way to do that would be for me to make a custom one myself - It doesn't work like bike paints.

That's not true, you can change the stand paint by including the .tga within a bike paint

At least it works for the default stand, I believe there should be no problem with a custom one then!

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: iNsane | WeekendWarriors on November 24, 2019, 11:21:50 PM
Quote from: 𝖙𝖋𝖈 on November 24, 2019, 10:08:52 PMNot at the moment no. I've done the basic colour pack and the only way to do that would be for me to make a custom one myself - It doesn't work like bike paints.

That's not true, you can change the stand paint by including the .tga within a bike paint

At least it works for the default stand, I believe there should be no problem with a custom one then!

That's awesome man. I'm going to test it out. If it works I'll release the PSD and people can make their own to be included with bike skins. Good shout 😎

Ponza

Not sure how i didnt see it , but thanks TFC we can now make our own stand !! Cheers

Nicky Locke

Are we able to use the custom stands with bike skins? If so, would you mind giving me brief instruction on how to because when I tried to make it stand.tga and then group everything together in paintED it wouldnt show up in game. TIA

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I think you just include the template in .tga format in the bike paint. I've still never tried 🙃