• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 07:40:28 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Connection Timeout

Started by BlizzardExtreme, November 23, 2019, 01:47:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlizzardExtreme

When trying to connect to World on Mx Bikes i keep getting a error code saying Connection Timeout and it wont allow me to join online servers... only recently got this and havent changed anything or added any new mods.

i have re downloaded the game also removed all mods from the mod folder and still getting this error. Anyone else having this issue ?
655500_20191123004319_1.png

Toasty

Ya i got the same problem, I restarted pc and router, and forwarded ports still doesn't work. Was playing online fine before. I searched forums and the issue seems to not get a proper dev response

BenniBenson

I'm having the same problem. Was working perfectly but now I only get the "connection timeout" error.
HoPoe it's fixed soon.

Asdrael

If you get an error message at that stage, it means the master server is having an issue. It is not on your end, the Devs have to restart it.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

PiBoSo

Unfortunately, during the past couple weeks, the master server has been crashing regularly.
When it happens, it is restarted as soon as possible.
Debugging is in progress.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

BlizzardExtreme

Quote from: PiBoSo on November 24, 2019, 10:26:54 AMUnfortunately, during the past couple weeks, the master server has been crashing regularly.
When it happens, it is restarted as soon as possible.
Debugging is in progress.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Had an update of the game today on steam and its fixed the issue thankyou