• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:45:56 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Velký Osek

Started by Yirka63, December 09, 2019, 11:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yirka63

December 09, 2019, 11:23:04 AM Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 08:20:45 PM by jirka63

DOWNLOAD HERE!!!
(extract .rar to you track folder)

Hey guys!
Here is my first track for MXB. It is my local trainig track. I tryed to make it 1:1 (except for some jumps, to make it funnier for gaming).
For now it is in version 1, I would like to release final version when I find out how to add track objects so they work properly. Anyway it is fully rideable and quite fun track to spin laps. Tested on OEM 125 and 250f.

I am not best rider out here, I managed to have 1:18 laptime, let me know what is yours!

ENJOY!!

Credits:
Piboso, Snappe - for developing the game
TFC - for tutorials
Twich135 - for tutorials
philiaN - for tutorials
Docfumi - for testing

Docfumi

Thanks, jirka63  ;D  for the awesome track it's a great ride and big fun on the OEM 125s
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

December 09, 2019, 02:58:56 PM #2 Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 03:04:57 PM by 𝖙𝖋𝖈
Dude great job on this. I tried it and had to go check out a GoPro to see what the track is all about and man it looks punishing! I would probably manage half a lap before getting arm pump haha..

My only suggestion right now would be to raise the sun. It's a bit low and glitches off the floor in places.

Great job mate, looking forward to seeing more.

Yirka63

December 09, 2019, 03:09:58 PM #3 Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 03:14:32 PM by jirka63
Quote from: 𝖙𝖋𝖈 on December 09, 2019, 02:58:56 PMDude great job on this. I tried it and had to go check out a GoPro to see what the track is all about and man it looks punishing! I would probably manage half a lap before getting arm pump haha..

Great job mate, looking forward to seeing more.

Thank you TFC, great to have feedback from you.
Track is changing every year and so far there is no GoPro video from version which I recreate to MXB. I will try to ask my friends.
But as you said, it is punishing and very, very rough. We are riding there all winter because it is sand and at the beggining of spring if you can do 20 minutes + 2 laps, you are ready for season.

Thank you for advice with sun.

iNsane

Nice first release! Really interesting heightmap.

What I noticed:
- the sun has to be way more higher
- the track could be a bit bigger in all directions. Riding it on the 250 feels like a pitbike track :D

But nonetheless nice to see more people doing tracks!

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Yirka63

Quote from: iNsane | WeekendWarriors on December 09, 2019, 05:21:03 PMNice first release! Really interesting heightmap.

What I noticed:
- the sun has to be way more higher
- the track could be a bit bigger in all directions. Riding it on the 250 feels like a pitbike track :D

But nonetheless nice to see more people doing tracks!

Thanks iNsane, I'm aware of small width of track, as I wrote, it is small sandy training track irl.
Currently I started to making masks and heightmap for regular, big MX track (also replica - Třebíz), so I will make it to fully use power of bikes.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

That's one reason why I checked the GoPro iNsane, I love seeing real life versions of tracks people make that I've never seen before. Turns out this one is pretty accurate!

iNsane

Quote from: 𝖙𝖋𝖈 on December 09, 2019, 07:10:24 PMThat's one reason why I checked the GoPro iNsane, I love seeing real life versions of tracks people make that I've never seen before. Turns out this one is pretty accurate!

Oh damn true, I should've taken a look on a video before.
I'm taking everything back, the size really looks accurate 😂

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Niko Mouk

Hey ! If you like my work, you can 💰 donate on Paypal, thank you !

Yirka63

Photo of real track from todays work. Pretty acurate to picture I put in first post.. Except for dry grass :D

Stepaneu

Dobra prace konecne neco ceskyho :)

Yirka63

Shaalek

Skvělá práce Jirko. Jsem rád, že vznikají i český věci. Neplánuješ se po další mapě pustit na něco většího? (Loket, Dalečín...?) Tak či tak, držím palce, budu rád stahovat všechno od tebe ;)

teeds

Enjoyed it cheers, got below 1.13
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Yirka63

Quote from: Shaalek on December 19, 2019, 09:16:15 PMSkvělá práce Jirko. Jsem rád, že vznikají i český věci. Neplánuješ se po další mapě pustit na něco většího? (Loket, Dalečín...?) Tak či tak, držím palce, budu rád stahovat všechno od tebe ;)

Dalečín má téměř hotový terén, jen přidat textury, objekty a bude hotovo.. Leč i to je na delší čas.

Quote from: teeds on December 26, 2019, 02:00:01 AMEnjoyed it cheers, got below 1.13

Thanks! Wow, solid time, I can not compare to pro's even on my own track :D