• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:49:08 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

The Assets Thread

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, April 17, 2017, 01:10:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

April 17, 2017, 01:10:44 AM Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 10:43:02 PM by TFC
Here you will find downloadable assets by myself and members of the community for free use when making tracks. You may also request objects here, but please don't expect people to custom make things for you or share what they have if they don't want to.

Feel free to post anything you want to share with the community for others to use on their tracks, I'll update this first post and categorise as we go. Upload anything, such as track objects (trees, bales, buildings, pit tents etc..), track textures and normals, heightmap packs, skydomes (edf only), background.edf's, 3d grassfx packs, and anything else / in between.

When uploading, make sure whatever you post is genuinely useable, includes the textures if necessary and if possible the .blend / .3ds. Please also try to include a preview picture.

If you're uploading someone elses work, please give credit where it's due.

For those using anything from this thread on their track, please give credit to the original author of whatever you use  :)

ASSETS

SKIES:
* Skies are in .edf format. To use, simply copy clearsky.edf, cloudysky.edf or rainysky.edf to your final track folder.

Sky Pack 1 (PREVIEW/INFO) (DOWNLOAD) (By TFC)

VEGETATION:
* Anything from trees to grass. File types may vary (edf, fbx, blend, 3ds etc..) please see 'PREVIEW/INFO' for individual usage.

Low Poly Trees & Shrubs Pack (PREVIEW/INFO) (DOWNLOAD) (By Sandbiter)

VEHICLES:
* Trucks, Diggers, Cars, Bobcats, Campers etc.. File types may vary (edf, fbx, blend, 3ds etc..) please see 'PREVIEW/INFO' for individual usage.

Water Truck (PREVIEW/INFO) (DOWNLOAD) (By TFC)

𝖙𝖋𝖈

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I'll kick things off with these  ;D

DOWNLOAD SKIES

To use, just copy either 'cloudysky.edf' or 'clearsky.edf' or both from either or folder within the zip to your track folder.

I didn't make the images used. All credit goes to 0ptikz from blenderartists.org (see original post here) for creating the imagery. I simply built the semi sphere in Blender, mapped the images and exported a couple to see how it would work. I liked them and haven't used them yet, so figured others might get some use out of them. I've also rotated them so the sun is roughly in the right position for the stock sun position.

I might do some more at some point but these ones stood out as being best for MXB so it was as far as I got.

Set 1:

Set 2:

Enjoy  8)

Ruubs

Awesome Fats!

Low poly trees and shrubs.
The pack includes an .fbx file with 4 trees with trunk, 2 trees without trunk (for distant placement) and two shrubs (+ all the textures needed).

Has to be used in any 3d modelling software which supports FBX exports. Doesn't work well in trackED. Please be easy on them, don't use too much without knowing what you're doing.

https://www.mediafire.com/?pffm7k1qf119yqz

𝖙𝖋𝖈

TFC's Water Truck..

I know it's only basic, but it's all you really need for an off track object. It has no normal map as I didn't think it was necessary, but it was 100% made by me and free to use.

The ZIP contains an FBX version including UV maps, the texture (if you want to make your own norm then great) and a .blend file for those using Blender. If just using the FBX you may need to load the texture back in to the objects material, and possibly load it into the UV editor too (depending on what program you're using).

Enjoy :)

DOWNLOAD

BadStar

Pretty awesome guys, thank you!
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

BadStar

Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Asdrael

Bump. It would be nice to have a bit more in that thread... I know of several tracks that have been finished in terms of heightmap and textures, just lacking objects for a release.

In particular the yellow track side things for the nationals, and possibly some other track side fluff. Pretty please <3
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

giopanda

10x10 (3x3 m) and 20x10 (6x3 m) tents i'm working on right now..
i'll release them with Lierop if anyone is interested (alongside all the other objects i'm making)

Ruubs

Quote from: giopanda on November 28, 2017, 01:37:04 AM
10x10 (3x3 m) and 20x10 (6x3 m) tents i'm working on right now..
i'll release them with Lierop if anyone is interested (alongside all the other objects i'm making)

https://i.imgur.com/4g7ZN1D.jpg?1
Oh yes! Always wanted some good looking tents for my tracks!

Alex

probably useless but could edit them for somethin. just replace emf sign with plane.
has unfinished mxgp tv camera in folder.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/u8rn1qbrv2yym4n/2018_MXGP__STUFF.rar

giopanda

hey guys!
time to revive this old thread..
here are a bunch of assets i did for the tracks i'm making.

DOWNLOAD track assets

included in the pack:

- 2 super low poly trees
- 3 low poly trees
- 2 treewalls (large and small)
- trackside banner
- fuel barrel (different colors not shown in pictures)
- 6 trackside fences
- concrete jersey barrier
- water sprinkler
- acerbis yellow stake
- starting gate doghouse (different colors not shown in pictures)
- 3x3 m (10x10 ft) tent (different colors not shown in pictures)
- 6x3 m (20x10 ft) tent (different colors not shown in pictures)
- redbull tent
- tire barriers
- toitoi toilet
- metal barrier
- tv camera platform
- umbrella

they all come in both .blend and .fbx format, all with color maps, normals and .shd files (that might be tweaked, never fully went into perfecting them)

have fun and enjoy!

iNsane

Awesome gio! Thank you sooo much!

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal