• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:35:58 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Rider lean

Started by Newskool, December 23, 2019, 08:27:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newskool

HEy guys, still fairly new to the game. Only logged about 20 or so hours to this point. I've noticed recently that my rider lean, F/B and L/R doesn't do anything for me. Normal bike lean works fine and is what I've been relying on. However, if I try to lean with the rider i get no response. I've tried switching the controls on the analogs but all that works is bike lean. Being new I'm unsure if I am missing anything or what, but it has me quite confused to this point.

Bj Slice

Try changing to a different POV, press V on keyboard. One first person view won't show you that your rider is moving left right front back. But the other 1st person pov does (assuming keybinding is correct).
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

Newskool

I've tried all three multiple times. Both 1st person and 3rd. If the issue was simply visual and the physical aspect of the lean was there i wouldn't be worried about it. However, there is no response to it at all. I've even tried changing my bindings to get it to work. So far, nothing has gotten it to work properly.

Bj Slice

what controller are you using?
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"