• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:45:19 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

(Test Release) Bigger Supermoto OEMs (250 2-Strokes, 450 4 Stroke)

Started by nilsdt96, December 01, 2019, 09:50:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nilsdt96

I played arround with the bike configs. I made some bigger Supermoto OEMs. All rights definetly go to the makers of the original OEM/SM-OEM mods. ;)

Includes:
1996 Honda CR 250 Supermoto OEM
2016 Yamaha YZ 250 Supermoto OEM
2016 Husqvarna FC 450 Supermoto OEM

Download: https://mega.nz/#!IAgChQ4Y!4mPoHSBdwz3KPzSgGA-NmxHZCkCrQvf5bjZUt0V7aXM
Life is short, stunt it :D

Docfumi

Awesome, can't wait to test them. now all we need are some good tracks. Keep up the great work and thanks for this mod.
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

iNsane

Or you could have asked me instead to make the CORRECT OEMs as sumos. I've only made the 250/125s sumos because as of the last beta where I made the Supermoto OEMs 450s were absolutely unrideable as sumos.

The Supermoto OEMs pack will get an update soon.

But nice to see people digging through files and trying stuff by themselves!

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

nilsdt96

Yashi

Quote from: iNsane | WeekendWarriors on December 02, 2019, 08:15:52 AMOr you could have asked me instead to make the CORRECT OEMs as sumos. I've only made the 250/125s sumos because as of the last beta where I made the Supermoto OEMs 450s were absolutely unrideable as sumos.

The Supermoto OEMs pack will get an update soon.

But nice to see people digging through files and trying stuff by themselves!
Well it's pretty rideable atm  :P 
I did the few others (only for private use cause i have absolutely no rights on it) and we can't live without them now  ;D

nilsdt96

Yes i made all other ones too, but i didnt released them because iNsane will release an official Update for the Supermoto OEMs soon.

ziggy

Funny to me to see the other content creators hating on someone else trying to give to the community. The dude gave credit to the people who originally released the bikes and dynos. Why would someone have to ask for permission to play around with the game they purchased.....Then you guys turn around and complain about how there is a lack of content creators.  ::) Gatta open them eyes boys..

iNsane

Quote from: ziggy on December 28, 2019, 10:06:34 PMFunny to me to see the other content creators hating on someone else trying to give to the community. The dude gave credit to the people who originally released the bikes and dynos. Why would someone have to ask for permission to play around with the game they purchased.....Then you guys turn around and complain about how there is a lack of content creators.  ::) Gatta open them eyes boys..

No one hating on anyone, just why mess around with files when there's one pack which gets a simple update? If there's different people working on the same stuff, it will only make a lot of problems when trying to play online because one has nils' release and the others have mine.

MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Yashi

Quote from: iNsane | WeekendWarriors on December 29, 2019, 10:17:30 AM
Quote from: ziggy on December 28, 2019, 10:06:34 PMFunny to me to see the other content creators hating on someone else trying to give to the community. The dude gave credit to the people who originally released the bikes and dynos. Why would someone have to ask for permission to play around with the game they purchased.....Then you guys turn around and complain about how there is a lack of content creators.  ::) Gatta open them eyes boys..

No one hating on anyone, just why mess around with files when there's one pack which gets a simple update? If there's different people working on the same stuff, it will only make a lot of problems when trying to play online because one has nils' release and the others have mine.

Buddy i don't want to drop oil on fire, but the SM OEM pack last update was one years ago, for us the pack seems to be finished and bigger sumo update would never happen, mostly after read "removed the 450s because they are too powerful on sm", so we did them because 250s aren't enough on some tracks ^^

But as i seen you will update your pack to give us official version of them so nice to read that and can't wait for it to come :D

iNsane

Quote from: BaluZ on December 29, 2019, 10:53:10 AM
Quote from: iNsane | WeekendWarriors on December 29, 2019, 10:17:30 AM

Buddy i don't want to drop oil on fire, but the SM OEM pack last update was one years ago, for us the pack seems to be finished and bigger sumo update would never happen, mostly after read "removed the 450s because they are too powerful on sm", so we did them because 250s aren't enough on some tracks ^^

But as i seen you will update your pack to give us official version of them so nice to read that and can't wait for it to come :D

Yeah there was no update because it seemed like no one played it, until the steam release ^^

MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Yashi

Quote from: iNsane | WeekendWarriors on December 29, 2019, 01:07:36 PMYeah there was no update because it seemed like no one played it, until the steam release ^^

Oh ok, i am also here only since steam release ^^
Yeah that steam release seems to be a good push up for this game :)