• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:06:15 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

We need a Hard Enduro track.

Started by Dat450fas, February 16, 2020, 10:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dat450fas

I have not seen a hard enduro mod so it would be better if there were hard enduro maps like erzberg mine.

holtergeist

Resolute kraken has hinted at being in the process of making something of the sort. He's a proper enduro track fan, I'd look for something to drop from him "soon"
"hole-shot, pin-it, knock everybody down, go through the second corner, come out in front" -TP199

fridgedollar

Quote from: holtergeist on February 16, 2020, 11:32:23 PMResolute kraken has hinted at being in the process of making something of the sort. He's a proper enduro track fan, I'd look for something to drop from him "soon"
looking forward to it if he puts it out!

canukrebel

The way the physics behave in scenarios presented by enduro is a bit funky to say the least. Especially when trying to cross objects like logs or going up extremely steep hills. Maybe it's tied to the issues with really extreme whips?

KL4U55

Quote from: Dat450fas on February 16, 2020, 10:17:38 PMI have not seen a hard enduro mod so it would be better if there were hard enduro maps like erzberg mine.

best idea ever, i dont know why no one did it before

fridgedollar

Quote from: Motoqueiro Fantasma on February 27, 2020, 04:57:06 AMbest idea ever, i dont know why no one did it before

because

Quote from: canukrebel on February 17, 2020, 05:11:46 AMThe way the physics behave in scenarios presented by enduro is a bit funky to say the least. Especially when trying to cross objects like logs or going up extremely steep hills. Maybe it's tied to the issues with really extreme whips?

as of right now the engine doesnt really support and slow, technical movements. there are a couple enduro tracks with a couple objects and even those are really tough and dont feel right

holtergeist

"hole-shot, pin-it, knock everybody down, go through the second corner, come out in front" -TP199

Resolute Kraken

Yes, more info will come soon regarding Erzberg.  I have it modeled to CP5 and it is so much fun.  Yes, the physics in this game don't fully support what we'd like to do in a real Hard Enduro game, but they work good enough once you learn how to ride with the limitations or the engine.  Yes, you will look like someone on the 5th row at Erzberg crashing on every hill until you get some practice.

fridgedollar

Quote from: Resolute Kraken on February 27, 2020, 08:33:16 PMYes, more info will come soon regarding Erzberg.  I have it modeled to CP5 and it is so much fun.  Yes, the physics in this game don't fully support what we'd like to do in a real Hard Enduro game, but they work good enough once you learn how to ride with the limitations or the engine.  Yes, you will look like someone on the 5th row at Erzberg crashing on every hill until you get some practice.
can not waiiitt dude