• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:06:46 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

OEM pack - Master Thread - MegaBraap! (v0.15.1)

Started by Asdrael, November 05, 2017, 09:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asdrael

I think that I you have launched the game at least one, it should be there in you documents/Piboso/mx bikes...
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Stove124

I have all the bikes show up and work except for the Honda crf250r which is the bike I ride.  If I open the folder it just has a paints folder nothing else?

Asdrael

Quote from: Stove124 on November 22, 2019, 05:08:28 PMI have all the bikes show up and work except for the Honda crf250r which is the bike I ride.  If I open the folder it just has a paints folder nothing else?

It might be an issue with your download, I have heard of it happening.

Please uninstall, re-dl, and reinstall following the steps I provided. Should do the trick.
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Bj Slice

Another awesome update for the bikes Asdrael. Another great effort put into it. Thank you very much!
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

WillHjal

any plans on KTM? would have been nice to have to lol, i get that there basically is a Ktm ingame already, but there is not a 125, and the one ingame does not look as good as the ones in the OEM pack :p

fridgedollar

Quote from: WillHjal on February 15, 2020, 06:24:38 PMany plans on KTM? would have been nice to have to lol, i get that there basically is a Ktm ingame already, but there is not a 125, and the one ingame does not look as good as the ones in the OEM pack :p
2020 KTMs will be in the new pack

Rhys | BRH

Hey, I'm thinking about making a YZF skin. Would someone be able to point me in the direction of the 4 stroke template?
please.

Waffle

Asdrael

I haven't gotten any new models, and according to the changelog there should be some suspension changes for b14. So since I don't want to do everything twice, don't expect anything before b14 gets released.
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Waffle

Awesome. thanks for the reply and thanks for all you have added and will add to this game.

seney8

Awesome, thank you!

Quick question, anyone know if there is a stock "tyre.tga" file that can be photoshopped within the base files (C:/Program Files/MX Bikes) of MXB. I'd like to edit the stock tyre but do not see a .tga file in the tyre.pkz.

I know there's been an HD wheel release by MACE-X but I think I'd rather not replace the stock wheel set up and just add a Dunlop, Michelin, etc...logo to the stock tyre file.

Asdrael

The wheel and tyre paints are actually packed with the bike paint. The file is called wheels.tga .
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

iNsane

Quote from: seney8 on March 02, 2020, 04:17:56 PMAwesome, thank you!

Quick question, anyone know if there is a stock "tyre.tga" file that can be photoshopped within the base files (C:/Program Files/MX Bikes) of MXB. I'd like to edit the stock tyre but do not see a .tga file in the tyre.pkz.

I know there's been an HD wheel release by MACE-X but I think I'd rather not replace the stock wheel set up and just add a Dunlop, Michelin, etc...logo to the stock tyre file.

It's not possible to edit the Tyre sidewall on the stock tyre.

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

seney8

Thank you Asdrael and iNSane, appreciate the quick reply.