• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:57:20 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

[RELEASE] FREESTONE NATIONAL RACEWAY

Started by Rockchalice3875KTM, February 19, 2020, 11:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rockchalice3875KTM

HEY GUYS I AM NOW RELEASING MY NEWEST TRACK FREESTONE NATIONAL RACEWAY! HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS THE TRACK. I WILL BEGIN MAKIN MORE OF MY LOCAL TRACKS AND MORE TRACKS AROUND THE US.
LET ME KNOW HOW YALL GUYS LIKE THE TRACK! I HOPE ONE DAY THE AMA WILL DO ANOTHER NATIONAL RACE HERE AT FREESTONE SUCH A FUN TRACK!
CREDITZ: PIBISO FOR THE BADASS GAME!
GIO FOR THE OBJECTS!
HAVE FUN RIPPING FREESTONE!
http://www.mediafire.com/file/p168r51l32zomst/FreestoneNationalRaceway.rar/file
freestonereleasepic.png

Docfumi

Thanks for the track dude a ton of fun on the 125s  ;)  woot woot
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

holtergeist

i think its a great track. sure, some areas seem strange....like some of the flat turns and the way they jack-knife, but im sure its close to how it is in real life. i only say this cause i just got done hosting a lobby and about 7 people came in went after a lap, and someone said "idk how i feel about this track." also, as with alot of your tracks, for example Gatorback, the track gets better and better the more its raced and ridden on because all the bumps and rough terrain will start actually being able to be seen from all the track deformation and "darker spots" made by the bikes. so i think people ride the track fresh and they dont get the full experience. when you ride the track fresh its hard to see all the deformation and event the ruts. im not complaining tho, i think its an amazing track. it rides well. i do notice that some of your faces of the jumps tend to have a knuckle in the top portion of them that make them feel a bit strange. but like i said, the track is great and thanks for making it. i love the jump before the single into the sand rollers, doubling out of them and then seat bouncing the next two mounds and doubling them. great section. blake bagget comes to mind lol. im sure youll know exactly what i mean haha. thanks for the hard work man, see you around
"hole-shot, pin-it, knock everybody down, go through the second corner, come out in front" -TP199

Rockchalice3875KTM

Quote from: holtergeist on February 20, 2020, 03:11:25 AMi think its a great track. sure, some areas seem strange....like some of the flat turns and the way they jack-knife, but im sure its close to how it is in real life. i only say this cause i just got done hosting a lobby and about 7 people came in went after a lap, and someone said "idk how i feel about this track." also, as with alot of your tracks, for example Gatorback, the track gets better and better the more its raced and ridden on because all the bumps and rough terrain will start actually being able to be seen from all the track deformation and "darker spots" made by the bikes. so i think people ride the track fresh and they dont get the full experience. when you ride the track fresh its hard to see all the deformation and event the ruts. im not complaining tho, i think its an amazing track. it rides well. i do notice that some of your faces of the jumps tend to have a knuckle in the top portion of them that make them feel a bit strange. but like i said, the track is great and thanks for making it. i love the jump before the single into the sand rollers, doubling out of them and then seat bouncing the next two mounds and doubling them. great section. blake bagget comes to mind lol. im sure youll know exactly what i mean haha. thanks for the hard work man, see you around
Thank you very much for your feedback bro! Yea I made the track kinda difficult so it'll be more of a challenge. I'm glad you like it bro!

Magicalfarty

brems294