• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:21:47 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

[UPDATED 4/16] 2020 SX Replica's: Denver

Started by Big Smooth one3, January 18, 2020, 06:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paradox28

Speaking from the perspective of a guy who definitely does NOT have the SKILL or the time to do any sort of modding, objects and atmosphere are definitely appreciated and loved. I can only imagine how time consuming any of this modding stuff is so as the old saying goes "beggars can't be choosers"

GDUBMX

Thank you man. gonna go test it out now! :D what is your discord?
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Big Smooth one3

The link for Oakland can be found below. We again have a stadium around this week's track, but you may recognize this stadium from another location :) We are in the process of trying to bring more objects into these tracks, but as anyone who has learned that skill knows, it's not something that happens overnight. We hope to add bales, most readily, and other objects as these tracks progress - but no promises, just know that we're trying our best to bring you guys some fun sx replica's to play, that's the bottom line for me.

As always, this track layout was based off of the published AMA track graphic and is my best guess at how it might ride irl - but that's far from an exact science, as last week showed lol. Hope you all enjoy, and for those of you participating in the series, best of luck!

Big Smooth one3

Bump for Round 6 (or MXB SX Round 2), download link in OP - enjoy!

Also, huge shout-out to Ruubs for doing some awesome bales/object placement for us this week, and as always, to TFC for his stadium - we've got a great team working behind the scenes to bring you guys the most enjoyable tracks possible, it's been really cool to watch all of this come into shape. GL to those of you racing on Saturday!

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Big Smooth one3

As of this post (2/5/20 @4:47EST), if you've downloaded San Diego, you'll need to do so again for a checkpoint/timing gate fix. Same link should work - https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6z35ha26dhds2v/20.rd6.SanDiego.pkz/file - sorry for the inconvenience

Paradox28

the scaling of San Diego seems to be a big step in the right direction, to me..and I don't even know if it was done any different lol. Love this track, though..a lot of fun to ride.

TonySpinelli

You can definitely tell that you are starting to get the hang of this. I haven't tried to make a supercross track yet (layer masks are about to make me quit trying) but when i did in mx sim...the biggest key i found was to make your own type of scale that you like and stick to it. i also researched spacing on supercross tracks and sections too. i think by the end of this you will have it all down to a science! nice work.

FryedroPonics

Quote from: TonySpinelli on February 06, 2020, 12:10:36 PMYou can definitely tell that you are starting to get the hang of this. I haven't tried to make a supercross track yet (layer masks are about to make me quit trying) but when i did in mx sim...the biggest key i found was to make your own type of scale that you like and stick to it. i also researched spacing on supercross tracks and sections too. i think by the end of this you will have it all down to a science! nice work.

hell yeah pumped to ride some of your tracks in this game!

stevo

Big shout out to all the peeps involved in bringing these tracks to game....great job and keep em coming 😄

Big Smooth one3

Bump for Tampa. Download link in OP, enjoy.

Big Smooth one3

Bump for Arlington.

Download link in OP, have fun!

AZDesertRat

Had to give a quick thanks for pumping these out weekly "before" each event.  Just love running the track leading up to the real weekend race!  Even if I suck big time at SX in MX Bikes it's a total blast:).

Rat

LastFriday

THANK YOU FOR ADDING SEMI-SOLID TOUGH BLOCKS!!!

iNsane

Your tracks are getting better and better each release, such an amazing job you and the guys are doing.
Awesome contribution to the community. Keep up the great work!

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal