• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:48:00 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

[UPDATED 4/16] 2020 SX Replica's: Denver

Started by Big Smooth one3, January 18, 2020, 06:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jtrs_61

I see yuns out there testin' and what not... keep up the great work fellas, this community rocks.

Big Smooth one3

Quote from: jtrs_61 on February 26, 2020, 01:44:42 AMI see yuns out there testin' and what not... keep up the great work fellas, this community rocks.
Yep, just some object placement work and polishing off the final track elements to do, but the heighmap is all finished up, likely will be able to release here in the near future. I think it's one of the most fun tracks of the year, Atlanta, so hopefully everyone will have some fun with it.

Also want to again quick thank the group involved in making these, it's far from just me putting in the effort. Specifically, Beyer and TFC have stepped up in a big way with bales/object placement and stadium work, which really takes these simple little heightmaps I'm making and transforms them into a fantastic SX atmosphere - this wouldn't be possible without all their help, so hope everyone gives them a shout out for their efforts, as well!

stevo

looking forward to this one.....big shout out to ALL of you involved in the making of these tracks.....AWESOME work guys, thanks :)

Big Smooth one3

Stankdog's Moustache | Bubz

ATL Sx is fire bro!!  8)
I'd like to personally thank you for devoting your time & effort in-order to create these amazing supercross tracks for all of us to ride - free of charge... If I had money to spare like that, I would 100% slide you a $10 or something. That being said, I would do that for ANY these content creators quite frankly...
Anyways, your hard work is definitely appreciated my guy.  ;D
P2 in 2020 "Let's Ride PW Chip" | On a 2 stroke all season!
P3 in 2020 "Big Bark Chip" | #2StrokeNation
P4 in 2020 "Let's Ride Supercross" | 250 barkin' all season

iNsane

Atlanta is a lot of fun! The semi-solid toughblocks are way better than on Arlington, they're still able to ruin your lap time when hitting but you can't get stuck anymore. The solid toughblocks are also a very good choice. Keep it up, can't thank you all enough!

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Paradox28

I love Atlanta once I figured out a reliable way to hit the wall and the over/under

Nicky Locke

Is there going to be any other AX or MX series seeing how OMXS seems to have said fuck it

797racing

Antlanta is the best SX track. soooo sick !!!

Are you working on Daytona ?

Big Smooth one3

Quote from: 797racing on March 02, 2020, 06:45:09 PMAntlanta is the best SX track. soooo sick !!!

Are you working on Daytona ?
Some time ago I setup the layout - no top down map like other rounds, and significantly more spread out from end to end - but I've been out of town for work all week, so no there won't be one from me/us this week. There is another person who's making/made a version I know of, and I sent my base files to other guy so he could make it if he wants, but I'm not positive on that status of any of those - sorry! I'll be picking things back up at Indy and keep rolling with as many as my "free" time allows.

teeds

Atlanta is now the benchmark I think, was able to do 10 laps without crashing, just a few bobbles here and there making me miss the best rhythms, fun track indeed.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Big Smooth one3

Quote from: teeds on March 04, 2020, 06:17:15 PMAtlanta is now the benchmark.
Agreed. From a gameplay perspective I thought ATL was the most fun. Liked San Diego a lot too but ATL was more natural in terms of flow and rhythm - and a lot/most of that was the ease with which the track map fit my in-game scale, didn't have to do tons of adjustments like I've had to do with others (cough Tampa cough Arlington)

Nicky Locke

Is there going to be a Daytona release? I'm sure it's been asked a ton but wasn't sure

iNsane

Quote from: Nick838 on March 05, 2020, 01:43:29 AMIs there going to be a Daytona release? I'm sure it's been asked a ton but wasn't sure

The answer is three messages above yours

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Nicky Locke

Quote from: iNsane | WeekendWarriors on March 05, 2020, 06:04:08 AM
Quote from: Nick838 on March 05, 2020, 01:43:29 AMIs there going to be a Daytona release? I'm sure it's been asked a ton but wasn't sure

The answer is three messages above yours

Thanks insane, I'm either blind or dumb because I went right by that answer and never saw it