• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 11:15:47 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

[DOWNLOAD] Reference Template - CRF250R

Started by fridgedollar, February 20, 2020, 09:16:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fridgedollar

[DOWNLOAD]

Hey all, if you want to make your own skins but don't know where to start I've created a reference template that should point you in the right direction. So far this is just for the CRF to get you going. I was majorly overwhelmed at first and wasn't able to find much online so this is my attempt at helping out some others in the same boat. Everything is hopefully cutout, grouped, and named in a way that is easy to understand and change to your liking. I've separated everything into their respective groups and color coded accordingly -

RED - Plastics
YELLOW - Engine
GREEN - Frame
PINK - Electrical/Cables
CYAN - Everything Else

Hope this will get some of you going!
Thanks to Ponza, iNsane, and StoneRider for helping me out through the Discord channel. The .pnt file is also included, just for fun :P

[DOWNLOAD]

LastFriday

fridgedollar

brems294

Merci man!! possible to have the same thing for the 250 RMZ?

fridgedollar

Quote from: brems294 on February 26, 2020, 06:38:35 PMMerci man!! possible to have the same thing for the 250 RMZ?

maybe at some point, but as of right now this is the only one i planned on doing just to get some people started. the rmz should be similar and once you get this one figured out it shouldnt be too tough to figure out!

brems294

yes i just started the rmz, i use the colors to find the parts. It's a good idea!

seney8

Awesome man! Thanks for doing that. I have something similar for YZF but not nearly as clean, lol!

fridgedollar

Quote from: seney8 on March 04, 2020, 09:47:30 PMAwesome man! Thanks for doing that. I have something similar for YZF but not nearly as clean, lol!

glad to help mang :]