• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:26:04 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

[RELEASE] UNDERGROUND MX(UGMX)

Started by Rockchalice3875KTM, March 08, 2020, 01:11:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rockchalice3875KTM

HEY GUYS I COME TO YOU AGAIN WITH ANOTHER TRACK REPLICA OF A WELL KNOWN TEXAS TRACK CALLED UNDERGROUND MX!
THOUGHT IT WOULD BE COOL IF THIS TRACK WAS IN MXB SO I TOOK TIME TO MAKE IT AND I HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS AND HAS FUN!
CREDITZ: PIBOSO FOR THE GAME!
TWISTED MOTO FOR THE OBJECTS AS WELL AS GEO FOR THE OBJECTS
TESTER: HOLTERGEIST
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ptuqg5jffy2fqu4/UGMX.rar/file
ugmxpic.png

ILL MAKE AN UPDATE IF NEEDED BUT FOR NOW EVERYONE HAVE FUN RIPPING UGMX!

chugaboo47

Thank you for the track man i cant wait to put in some laps. Love going to the track in Kemp

chugaboo47

I have actually been working on Buffalo Creek

brems294

it's really a great field !! I love it, it is realistic !! I encourage you to continue and share your creation with us! do you think you could do 2019 FOX PALA RACEWAY?

jtrs_61

Dude! this is a super fun track. Line choices are great, its fast AF and flows nicely.  Ive turned a few laps on 450, 250 and 125... gotta say, this would make one helluva fun 125 national!  great work dude! thanks for another great addition to this epic game and community!

iNsane

Fun track, heightmap is definitely worth a trip.
Yet I have some things to complain about:
Textures:
You really need to adjust the textures, it's extremely hard to get known to the track or even see any lines or the actual track path when it's fresh and untouched. This is a real turn down in my opinion.
Pit:
Why is the pit always in such a weird place? Would be cool to have some more scenery in the pits. Using the pit objects from gio on your previous track was great, but the pits were rotated wrong. That could be fixed by simply changing one value.

Nonetheless, the bigger track is really fun, flows great and has nice bumps all around. The smaller one is a bit weird, I don't know where to ride correctly tbh. The textures make it very hard to get the correct path.

Keep it up, stoked for your further releases or maybe updates to your tracks!

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Niko Mouk

Nice track dude, I enjoy it ! I know this track from MXS and the flow here is very good. Good job :)

If I can give you small axis for improvements:

-The edge of your texture masks, to make the transition more smooth between them
-Some objects are off the ground ; you probably set the center to snap to the heightmap, but for big buildings especially you have to turn this feature off -and slide the object down a bit.
-Your pitboards settings are wrong, they show in the center of the track
-The pits position are far from everything
-For the SX track jumps are way under scaled, For the MX it's perfect IMO.

Keep pushing !
Hey ! If you like my work, you can 💰 donate on Paypal, thank you !