• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:04:03 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

[RELEASE] 2015 GASGAS EC Series

Started by iNsane, March 12, 2020, 12:38:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iNsane

March 12, 2020, 12:38:24 AM Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 10:07:30 AM by iNsane | WeekendWarriors
I proudly present to you:

All credits go to jre for creating this model, TM_Infidel/TMFR for releasing the files to the public here and all fund raisers which made this possible. Also a great thanks again to TM_Infidel/TMFR and the ECF project for the 4 stroke version here.

This release includes:

The 125 and 250 have a slightly different exhaust, just for the looks.
Same for the 250-300-450F, the 250 has a short Akrapovic, the 300 has a slightly longer Akrapovic and the 450 has a FMF PowerCore4 mounted. Again, just for the looks.
The shorter 2t FMF, Akrapovic and the 4t FMF look-a-like have been edited by me. I've no real modeling skills so I've decided to change the meshes a bit for some varieties. The textures of the blue 2t FMF and the 4t FMF are made by me.

None of the included skins have been used, besides the stock engine/frame texture.
The plastics are completely redone to fit the 2015 look of the GASGAS EC models.
The left side plastics has been changed to the same mesh as the right one. I seriously was too lazy to mirror the right side livery onto the left side (different mesh, different uv, didn't fit 1:1).

The bikes support everything that MX Bikes offers. They have an animated spring, working number plates and custom stands (for stock and the Matrix M64 Stand by TFC).
Source for the Matrix: https://www.ktm-parts.com/m64-101.html
Source for the Stock: https://pcmoto.co.uk/?product=motocross-enduro-tagz-branded-stand-gas-gas

My goal was to achieve a 100% replica of the real deal. I think I've made it pretty well.

Facts:
- same geometry and engine characteristics of the OEM Husqvarna models (the EC300F is actually the FC350) (Thanks Asdrael! ♥)
- the fueltank has been increased to a capacity of 12 litres
- the glass on the lamp mask is see-through
- We've finally got a proper enduro in the game!

Installation:
Insert the folders inside the zip into your mods\bikes\ folder.

Support MXB-Mods.com and

or Download directly via OneDrive

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Resolute Kraken

Good work!  Love riding them on Erzberg.

Docfumi

I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

JNS47

Looking amazing, thanks for the work everybody put in there!

fridgedollar

truly incredible, thank you for these :]

Twistiez

Super clean and fun bikes, thankyou!!

teeds

"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Vilas

Yirka63

Wow, very nice, thanks for hard work.

Theereal24

idk what im doing wrong but I put the files in the the Bikes folder but they aren't showing up in game

Stankdog's Moustache | Bubz

Quote from: Theereal24 on March 13, 2020, 01:31:30 AMidk what im doing wrong but I put the files in the the Bikes folder but they aren't showing up in game

Hey bro, I had the same issue when I first downloaded this mod - you must take EACH individual bike from the "2015_GasGas_EC_Series" pack and copy/paste them into the Bikes folder.
When I first downloaded this mod, I thought I could just place the whole pack into the Bikes folder. However, when they didn't appear in-game after doing so, I knew that I had to take each bike from the mod and place them in the Bikes folder - one by one (there's only 5 bikes, so I'd be surprised if it took longer than 5 minutes to copy/paste each bike into the Bikes folder). Hope this helps.  ;D
P2 in 2020 "Let's Ride PW Chip" | On a 2 stroke all season!
P3 in 2020 "Big Bark Chip" | #2StrokeNation
P4 in 2020 "Let's Ride Supercross" | 250 barkin' all season

iNsane

First of all, thanks to all of you! Glad you're happy about an Enduro import. As said in Discord, all credits go to the MXS guys which made this possible and public for everyone!

Second,
Quote from: iNsane | WeekendWarriors on March 12, 2020, 12:38:24 AM
Installation:
Insert the folders inside the zip into your mods\bikes\ folder.
I've saved me :)

MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

iNsane

Modified PSD Template files here:

OneDrive

In the PSD there is two main groups, en2t and en4t (enduro 2/4 stroke), save them as the folder is called (gg_en2t.tga, 24bit), normals and ref goes by _n and _r suffix (32 bit, use example TGAs in case you want to edit those, if not, don't touch them).

The lamp is a seperate texture to achieve proper transparency. Edit the existing gg_en_lamp and save it as 32bit (alpha channel allows the transparency).

MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Espinete87

Hey mate, nobody realised, even you, that the 125 have the same model of the 250? Thats fake, the specs are good, but the model is not the one of the 125cc

iNsane

Quote from: Espinete87 on June 20, 2020, 12:24:38 PMHey mate, nobody realised, even you, that the 125 have the same model of the 250? Thats fake, the specs are good, but the model is not the one of the 125cc

Ye thanks take a look at the SX or TC OEMs, we don't have a model for each ccm for all bikes, sorry 😂

MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal