• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:43:20 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Show us a whip please.

Started by Reaper, May 11, 2014, 09:37:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisK

+1 uollie

gp bikes is a realy nice forum.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Could be worse. Could be a call of duty board lol

JohnnyMac

My apologies for writing kid lol. Im older than him still so there's that. Sorry Reaper. Oh well, NDA's are for AAA titles, and like I said, indie devs, especially ones who look for crowd funding or just seem to enjoy community envolvement, have simple monthly blogs or a video of progress with seeming proud enjoyment of showing progress. This is a game being released in alpha state and the argument is about the release of alpha photos being released. Like I said, it makes no sense but if that's the dev's prerogative, I follow it. Original question was worth posting. 

Omar

Here you go dude

No problem :)

ChrisK

Jeston

omg it gawt mi hopes up su moch wen he show dat pictre

onlyonetone

This community has been shaping up very well. You just can't go off on people, especially the dev just because he had a witty remark. People are helpful here. The main thing to keep in mind is if you go off on someone, since there a good amount of young kids here, someone will probably not think and go off on you for no reason. Just think before posting. I've said this so many times. Just be chill.

MxManiacsXtrem

Quote from: JohnnyMac on May 15, 2014, 06:59:23 PM
My apologies for writing kid lol. Im older than him still so there's that. Sorry Reaper. Oh well, NDA's are for AAA titles, and like I said, indie devs, especially ones who look for crowd funding or just seem to enjoy community envolvement, have simple monthly blogs or a video of progress with seeming proud enjoyment of showing progress. This is a game being released in alpha state and the argument is about the release of alpha photos being released. Like I said, it makes no sense but if that's the dev's prerogative, I follow it. Original question was worth posting.

I bet I'm older than you  ;)  lol

JohnnyMac

Quote from: MxManiacsXtrem on May 16, 2014, 12:33:18 PM
Quote from: JohnnyMac on May 15, 2014, 06:59:23 PM

I bet I'm older than you  ;)  lol

I'll let you win that bet then haha!

Joe

Quote from: Motoboss on May 11, 2014, 12:27:58 PM
I just want a game that is realistic and true to motocross ..I dont want a game that's hard just for the sake of being hard because its a sim .. Its not hard to just ride around on a dirt bike  ...3 year olds can do it ...being fast is where the difficult factor comes in...

Agree 100%! I want a game where I can pick up and have fun but if you want to be fast you need to practice! that's the only thing I dislike about MXS. You need to play all the time just to be good enough to ride around haha

Motocross gaming News, Media, Tutorials, and Reviews at http://www.mxgaminghub.com

Ruubs

Quote from: Joe on May 31, 2014, 10:10:20 PM
Quote from: Motoboss on May 11, 2014, 12:27:58 PM
I just want a game that is realistic and true to motocross ..I dont want a game that's hard just for the sake of being hard because its a sim .. Its not hard to just ride around on a dirt bike  ...3 year olds can do it ...being fast is where the difficult factor comes in...

Agree 100%! I want a game where I can pick up and have fun but if you want to be fast you need to practice! that's the only thing I dislike about MXS. You need to play all the time just to be good enough to ride around haha

Not 100% true. I'm playing mxsim maybe once a week, 30 minutes, and still get 2nd in every championship I ride in (European ones, I'm not grazy enough to get outta my bed at 2am to ride the American events  :P).

ChrisK

hm sand i play mxs since 2010 or 2011 idk exact and im still bad, i try so much different setup. do u have a tip?
do u play with a xbox360 controller and want to share ur stability setup and do u change any parameter in the config file?

Ruubs

I've had the game since December 2009 or 2010, I guess 2010. You should actually not play around with your setup the whole time, just use the stability slider and start from like 25, go lower, if you're getting worse, try a higher number, if you get worse, go back to 25, if you get better, keep it on the higher or lower number.

I won't share my setup because IMO people should use someone else's advanced setup, I've done a few time too, but it always turned out wrong. You just need to play all different kind of tracks, gets used to the physics and be able to ride clean laps. If you're clean for 15 laps you can try getting a little faster.

Yes, I use a xbox360 controller, and I don't change anything in the config file.

JT43

15 laps? I cant even do 1 still :')

Ruubs

Quote from: JT43 on June 01, 2014, 10:02:44 PM
15 laps? I cant even do 1 still :')
Ride in your comfort zone, don't go too fast, just keep calm.