• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:59:15 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Foxhill

Started by KXtaylor124, March 14, 2020, 03:36:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KXtaylor124

I've just got into this game and absolutely loving it! All the tracks people have made are amazing, I noticed someone made hawkestone park and wondered if they had plans of making foxhill? It's an amazing track that I'd love to have in this game

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I made Hawkstone a couple of years ago - Being British its gotta be one of the most iconic British GP tracks of all time.. But I feel like it got a bit overlooked. I also made Mildenhall MX - one of my local tracks near Bury St Edmunds and I made the heightmap for the Matterley basin (non mxon version) that's included with the game as standard (Winchester).

I'd love to make more British tracks but am focusing on my tutorial series and after that will be revamping some of my old tracks - we desperately need a new Glen Helen 😉

KXtaylor124

The hawkestone track is epic and I've also downloaded mildenhall which I'm really enjoying, top job on them. Shame we wont get foxhill at all then, would've been great sending it down those big hills.

Rhys | BRH

WildTracks would be a fun one what is also pretty close to Mildenhall

pay2021

Foxhill will be amazing!!!!

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Doesn't mean I won't ever make it! Just got stuff to do first.

Remember, the reason I made the tutorials is so other people will be able to do replicas so feel free to have a go yourself.

As for Wildtracks, I've ridden there twice. It's a fun track but I kind of feel it's too amateur for MXB.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: 𝖙𝖋𝖈 on March 20, 2020, 04:58:28 PMDoesn't mean I won't ever make Foxhills, Just got stuff to do first. Another track I'd love to make is Desertmartin.

Remember, the reason I made the tutorials is so other people will be able to do replicas so feel free to have a go yourself. It's easier than you think!

As for Wildtracks, I've ridden there twice. It's a fun track but I kind of feel it's too amateur for MXB.

braddohm

Quote from: 𝖙𝖋𝖈 on March 14, 2020, 06:36:54 PMI made Hawkstone a couple of years ago - Being British its gotta be one of the most iconic British GP tracks of all time.. But I feel like it got a bit overlooked. I also made Mildenhall MX - one of my local tracks near Bury St Edmunds and I made the heightmap for the Matterley basin (non mxon version) that's included with the game as standard (Winchester).

I'd love to make more British tracks but am focusing on my tutorial series and after that will be revamping some of my old tracks - we desperately need a new Glen Helen 😉
We desperately need a new Glen Helen

Stuukracing

i will be making a foxhills track soon, i am remaking the whole revo mxgb series

AaronCurtin

Quote from: Stuukracing on January 02, 2022, 09:03:30 PMi will be making a foxhills track soon, i am remaking the whole revo mxgb series

Are you going to do Landrake? My local and favourite track.

Stuukracing

Quote from: AaronCurtin on January 04, 2022, 09:41:29 PM
Quote from: Stuukracing on January 02, 2022, 09:03:30 PMi will be making a foxhills track soon, i am remaking the whole revo mxgb series

Are you going to do Landrake? My local and favourite track.
Landrake will be coming soon, along with Lyng, Whitby, Duns, Desertmartin

skootz

if you are doing duns there should be a sign to remember jude morris who was killed there in last years revo championship

maxt35

fancy throwing the uks most historic mx track in farligh castle? do a 80s gp layout and a 2013 acu british layout?

spennyt

how long roughly till foxhills will be released such a good technical track i remember about 15 years ago i raced there on a 85 and started to bog on the second uphill in the valley.

much appreciated

spennyt

abrew

Is anyone making Foxhill at the moment