• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:11:45 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

[UPDATED 4/16] 2020 SX Replica's: Denver

Started by Big Smooth one3, January 18, 2020, 06:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Smooth one3

Bump for Indy, download link in OP - have fun.

War Cry

Quote from: Big Smooth one3 on March 11, 2020, 07:35:00 PMhave fun.
Understatement of the century right there. Indy is so much fun to just burn laps on when you're not pushing for hot laps. Thanks Smooth!

salster38

indy is sooo sick, flows so good amazing job  8)

teeds

Very nice again, you seem to have sussed out how to get things just the right amount of challenging.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Big Smooth one3

Bump for Detroit. Download link in OP, enjoy!

stevo

another fine release...thanks to all involved :P

Mace-x

Wow mate, so much work on these, love them so much!
Thanks for your effort dude, cant wait for Daytona!

Big Smooth one3

Bump for Seattle.

Candidly, this was a tough one to build, struggled with 1 section in particular, which wasn't helped by the fact that my "free" time is extremely limited lately - but hope yall enjoy nonetheless.

Big Smooth one3

CBM Racing

Quote from: Big Smooth one3 on April 01, 2020, 07:05:10 PMBump for Seattle.

Candidly, this was a tough one to build, struggled with 1 section in particular, which wasn't helped by the fact that my "free" time is extremely limited lately - but hope yall enjoy nonetheless.
I thought it rode great struggled to find a real fast line through the section right before the sand on the 250F but I am sure some of the faster guys got it figured out. Thanks for all the hard work you put into making these!!!

iNsane

thanks for the releases again. Great work on Seattle and Denver!
Denver is one of my favourites, quite tactic.

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

WestSideWill763

is there any plan to release the last 3 rounds of this year Gillette sam boyd and rice-Eccles stadiums??

Big Smooth one3

Quote from: WestSideWill763 on May 02, 2020, 05:00:06 AMis there any plan to release the last 3 rounds of this year Gillette sam boyd and rice-Eccles stadiums??
Yes.

Can't tell you exactly when they'll be done, but I've already gotten Foxborough and Vegas laid out, though the testing and refining of the layout usually takes longer. The grand idea is to have the entire season of 2020 tracks at some point so there's a full year of sx layouts for MXB, so yea, still chugging along - just haven't stuck to the 1-track-per-week thing since the series isn't running irl.

Twitch135

Holy shit I've been away longer than I thought. So many new tracks to download. I'm downloading these SX tracks now. Thanks for all the hard work Big.
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

WestSideWill763

Quote from: Big Smooth one3 on May 02, 2020, 05:54:41 PM
Quote from: WestSideWill763 on May 02, 2020, 05:00:06 AMis there any plan to release the last 3 rounds of this year Gillette sam boyd and rice-Eccles stadiums??
Yes.

Can't tell you exactly when they'll be done, but I've already gotten Foxborough and Vegas laid out, though the testing and refining of the layout usually takes longer. The grand idea is to have the entire season of 2020 tracks at some point so there's a full year of sx layouts for MXB, so yea, still chugging along - just haven't stuck to the 1-track-per-week thing since the series isn't running irl.

alright thanks looking forward to the last of this years tracks all the tracks you've made are great