• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:39:14 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Hill Valley MX

Started by RS, March 14, 2020, 05:24:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yirka63

Great track! Just perfect.. Fast, great flow, nice textures and surroundings.

teeds

Really fun track, cheers.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Resolute Kraken

Very nice track!  Only thing I think that would improve it is to make the grass textures on the side of the track more pronounced.  In a few places it can be tricky to see where the track is actually going because the track and the rock/grass texture is very close in color.

seney8

Love this track! Great work! Excited to see what you come out with next!!

Thanks!

𝖙𝖋𝖈

This track is a lot of fun! I get Southwick vibes & MCM2 vibes lol Interesting mix. Great job.

My only criticism would be it can be a bit hard to see where to go in places. You could make the shadows a bit less intense in the AMB or you could make the texture off track a bit more of a contrast to the on track. But it's a minor niggle!

Big Smooth one3

Quote from: 𝖙𝖋𝖈 on March 16, 2020, 05:01:08 PMThis track is a lot of fun! I get Southwick vibes & MCM2 vibes lol Interesting mix. Great job.

My only criticism would be it can be a bit hard to see where to go in places. You could make the shadows a bit less intense in the AMB or you could make the texture off track a bit more of a contrast to the on track. But it's a minor niggle!
No need for me to type my feedback, this is basically it to a T - great job!

RS

Quote from: Big Smooth one3 on March 16, 2020, 06:02:36 PM
Quote from: 𝖙𝖋𝖈 on March 16, 2020, 05:01:08 PMThis track is a lot of fun! I get Southwick vibes & MCM2 vibes lol Interesting mix. Great job.

I had a feeling that was going to be an issue. I tried sooo many times to get the color balance just right. I'll def make that the focus on the next one, and may update hill valley later on. Thanks again all for the feedback.

holtergeist

hey RS, are you "Roncada, Stephane" ...as in "RS"?? this seems like a track he would make for the MX vs ATV series? lol. and who else just comes out of the blue with a bangin track like that on there first track? lol
"hole-shot, pin-it, knock everybody down, go through the second corner, come out in front" -TP199

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: holtergeist on March 16, 2020, 08:02:16 PMhey RS, are you "Roncada, Stephane" ...as in "RS"?? this seems like a track he would make for the MX vs ATV series? lol. and who else just comes out of the blue with a bangin track like that on there first track? lol

Bit of a stretch with the name, but Roncada used to play MCM2 back in the day 8)

holtergeist

hes also the lead dev at rainbow studios and has been making many tracks for MXVSATV games for years. but yes, he started with MCM. yea, quite a stretch lol
"hole-shot, pin-it, knock everybody down, go through the second corner, come out in front" -TP199

chugaboo47

I got the same feel as mx vs atv tracks. It makes the game play better in my opinion but all of the great track makers shock me every track they make.

giuliano199

.pkz tracks never show up in game for me.. anyone know a fix?

Yirka63

Quote from: giuliano199 on March 17, 2020, 02:58:37 PM.pkz tracks never show up in game for me.. anyone know a fix?

If you put .pkz file into Documets -> Piboso -> mxbikes -> mods -> tracks ... It must work :)

brems294

Quote from: RS on March 16, 2020, 06:29:04 PM
Quote from: Big Smooth one3 on March 16, 2020, 06:02:36 PM

I had a feeling that was going to be an issue. I tried sooo many times to get the color balance just right. I'll def make that the focus on the next one, and may update hill valley later on. Thanks again all for the feedback.

Effectivement j'ai la même sensation, difficile de suivre le tracé par moment, mais vraiment super piste je prends beaucoup de plaisir dessus!

Niko Mouk

awesome first track !
I'm really happy to see new track released with the help of the community. Keep it up man you're good at it !
Hey ! If you like my work, you can 💰 donate on Paypal, thank you !