• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:44:59 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Kit and Bike font

Started by Toddscott785, March 16, 2020, 03:42:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toddscott785

I've finally figured out how to put custom fonts into the game so I'm uploading a kit and bike font that I had. The bike font is currently on the Honda but you can easily rename it to go on any bike. Also if your name is longer than 9 letters you may run into an issue fitting it on the rider model properly.

Links:
KIT FONT
BIKE FONT

steve17

it might be a dumb question but, how do i put bike fonts in game?
i mean, i already tried and they don't appear on any bike

iNsane

QuoteInstallation instructions for all following fonts:
Move the folder "rider" in the .rar (How do I open .rar?) archive into your MX Bikes installation folder (where the .exe sits), and that's all!

Somehow fonts are not supported through the mods system, or at least I didn't got it to work. They'll be visible in the selection list, but invisible on the rider.

If there's no rider folder in the directory, create it and inside there create another folder called "fonts".

For bike fonts you create a "misc" folder in the installation folder and inside there again a "fonts" folder, if I'm right. I have a Kit and Bike Font Collection thread, there's the folder hierachy in the archives.

Great font btw! Nice that you've got it working, it was pain for me at first too, hah.

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

steve17