• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:26:49 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Quads???

Started by loganwren245, April 04, 2020, 03:37:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

loganwren245

Has anybody thought about putting out a quad at all? i think thatd be awesome to see but im not sure if it would work with the game.

Ruubs

A quick forum search on the keyword 'quads' would've given you your answer.

LastFriday

Quote from: Ruubs on April 04, 2020, 10:22:23 AMA quick forum search on the keyword 'quads' would've given you your answer.
lol

DeRpYDrUmMeR

Yeah, quads would be nice BUT the game's title says it all. Also, you could beg Piboso to make a quad game
Dominic

KL4U55

Quote from: DeRpYDrUmMeR on July 25, 2020, 05:28:49 AMYeah, quads would be nice BUT the game's title says it all. Also, you could beg Piboso to make a quad game

aint need be another game since uses same track and some physics manipulation, would be nice to ride a Yamaha Banshee 350 2t at Glen Helen... with an 3d quad and piboso help sure is possible... Anyone able to do it?

CBL Gaming

CBM Racing

Quote from: Motoqueiro Fantasma on July 29, 2020, 08:20:08 AM
Quote from: DeRpYDrUmMeR on July 25, 2020, 05:28:49 AMYeah, quads would be nice BUT the game's title says it all. Also, you could beg Piboso to make a quad game

aint need be another game since uses same track and some physics manipulation, would be nice to ride a Yamaha Banshee 350 2t at Glen Helen... with an 3d quad and piboso help sure is possible... Anyone able to do it?
You can drive a Rally Car there GDUB has a video on his channel.

FryedroPonics

PizzaChet

Quote from: loganwren245 on April 04, 2020, 03:37:59 AMHas anybody thought about putting out a quad at all?
Yes. Rainbow Studios and THQ did. It's called ATV Off-Road Fury and every title they made up until MX vs. ATV Unleashed. That's about all of the time and energy that ever needed to be put into making a quad game. I bet the WRS forum would be a good place to ask the same question since it's already a four-wheel sim.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

MXJOTA

July 30, 2020, 03:11:11 PM #9 Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 03:14:30 PM by MXJOTA
YEEAAP GOOD IDEA... IT WOULD BE GREAT THAT DEVS MAKE SOMETHING LIKE A BANSHEE....

iNsane

NO DEVS PLS DON'T DO THIS

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

loganwren245

I mean i still don't see a reason as to why its not a good idea, would be nice to have more diversity, and its not like the bikes are being completely stripped out, and you already can filter what bikes you want to race with anyway so its not like you're forced to race against quads. considering there hasn't been a decent game with atvs in it for almost 10 years now, it'd be nice to have, especially considering there isn't an atv game running simulation style physics neither.

DeRpYDrUmMeR

no don't add quads to this game make a separate game for it because people would be toxic but I would love to race a trx 250r
Dominic

Christian202200

some should do a yamaha banshee 350 mod

Kvvonga