• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

ive stopped 9 tracks i had ready for release, till front end issue is fixed.

Started by tucko, April 07, 2020, 12:01:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tucko

front end lock and wash out issue is so bad half the tracks ive built are unplayable due to corners no longer having any grip, insides have become pointless as the front end locks and you crash even at 1st gear speed. until the issue is fixed ive suspended all my mx bikes work. hope this is fixed ASAP as another 9 months for a new beta i will be done playing for good.

WestSideWill763

that really sucks to hear your tracks are some of my favorites :-\ 

Docfumi

Hey tucko, I think it is a real shame you want to give up so fast man. It also sucks because your tracks are popular and it would really suck that you don't want to release your work anymore as most of us have played the game a long time and kinda knowhow to handle a new build, may I suggest giving the game a bit more time and maybe you will get used to the changes and better your riding btw PiBoSo always comes through with a Patch if needed and as many people point out the same issue I'm sure he will address it pretty fast but I can not speak for the team I can only speak from past experience, so hang in there Bud and if you're not interested in this build it would be cool if you graced the rest of the community with your awesome work because I for one enjoy the hell out of your stuff so far.
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

StoneRider

tucko, set your spring rates and preload in order to have 30/60 sag at the front, and 35/105 at the rear.
Then shut up and keep doing your awesome tracks ;)

(it seems piboso forget to set his bike properly after the changes he made)