• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:12:08 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship tracks for MXBikes

Started by doubledragoncc, April 25, 2019, 01:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PizzaChet

Fair enough. I just rode Unadilla in MXB yesterday and the erode is pretty much as you described MXS. It was there the next lap.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

CBM Racing

Quote from: doubledragoncc on May 02, 2019, 07:24:47 PMOk............So guys I have to say thankyou, BUT, NBC SN needs a sim with high end graphics and not just the track, no disrespect Piboso it is about visuals for a major companies viewers. Unfortunately there is NO product that fulfils all of the criteria they require, but visuals for them is of utmost importance. Due to this I feel guilty having wasted your time, BUT they did look and think formost of using MXB, that says a lot to start with. Open GL and no background visuals play a big part in this. They do however recognise MXB as the first chioce if it was only to do with the physics and input/output for controllers and motion systems. So well done Piboso for at least having that status to  a major company.

Thanks to all for your help. I will put it to good use one way or another.

DD

The graphics are good enough on the replay and that's all you need it looks incredible compared to MX Sim and they are being featured on Racer X. You just spoke to the wrong people you needed to speak with Feld and they would have jumped at the chance but PiBoSo would have had to pay to use the tracks just like Milestone so before you go pitching ideas remember that plus you have to pay gear companies and possibaly sponsors. Its a mess I work in the moto media industry.