• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:15:15 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Mx Bikes - Screenshots!

Started by giopanda, September 30, 2014, 05:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponza

good to see you here buddy ! nice screen btw

Toddscott785

Thoughts on the new name and number combo?

Also if anyone knows how to reduce the shininess of my gear it would be much appreciated.

Stankdog's Moustache | Bubz

Quote from: Toddscott785 on March 18, 2020, 04:15:55 AMThoughts on the new name and number combo?

Also if anyone knows how to reduce the shininess of my gear it would be much appreciated.
That's fireee Bro !!! How does that font react with triple-digit numbers ? I'd like to give that a try with my last name/Number [Boyd/268]  ;D
P2 in 2020 "Let's Ride PW Chip" | On a 2 stroke all season!
P3 in 2020 "Big Bark Chip" | #2StrokeNation
P4 in 2020 "Let's Ride Supercross" | 250 barkin' all season

iNsane

Quote from: Toddscott785 on March 18, 2020, 04:15:55 AMAlso if anyone knows how to reduce the shininess of my gear it would be much appreciated.

You need a full black alpha channel on your skin. If you've just edited an existing one, you have to save it as 32bit targa to enable the alpha channel.

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Ruubs

Quote from: iNsane | WeekendWarriors on March 18, 2020, 01:36:27 PM
Quote from: Toddscott785 on March 18, 2020, 04:15:55 AMAlso if anyone knows how to reduce the shininess of my gear it would be much appreciated.

You need a full black alpha channel on your skin. If you've just edited an existing one, you have to save it as 32bit targa to enable the alpha channel.
What?
The actual gear doesn't need an alpha channel. The normal map's alpha channel is what makes the gear shiny or not.
gear: 24bit tga
norm: 32bit tga (alpha channel determines shininess, white is full shine, black is no shine)

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

iNsane

March 18, 2020, 02:05:35 PM #561 Last Edit: March 18, 2020, 02:08:05 PM by iNsane | WeekendWarriors
Oh sorry, the rider_n needs an alpha channel.

My bad 😂

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Toddscott785

Would you be able to break that down for me a little more? I'm using gimp and I'm still very much a novice at it. I see an alpha channel to my right side but have no idea how it works.

FloFo80

Hey guys, try my first shot today, what do you think about ? :D

StoneRider

EdoKtm21

don't know if anybody already did this but whatever

FoxMX29

Twitter: Follow ME!
Facebook: Like ME!

Morin

I have no idea how to edit screenshots, so here's some raw pictures I took.

sorry about the sizing :-[

teeds

Some great pics up here, good work guys keep it up.

Who's that using 321  ;)   ;D
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba