• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:57:50 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Northern Pike Ridge!!!!

Started by tucko, April 21, 2020, 08:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tucko

Northern Pike Ridge

Fun, fast track with some tricky places. Idea is a beat in track after a few motos. It has a detailed heat map for the deformation, so the more laps you put in the better the track gets, as the breaking bumps start to change lines and add some speed! I plan to drop 4-5 more tracks in the next few weeks. Some crazy like reflex, some more realistic and focused on ruts, berms and so on. I hope y'all have fun, lmk what you think!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CU5eR1sG0yWW4GEGcOJtw5IIzbfrP7NW

LastFriday made a nice little edit check it out!
https://youtu.be/O3-s3dmfNsA

Big thanks to everyone for the help, for the assets and for everything! The more we share, the more everyone does!

conceptgraffmxs

iNsane

great release, loving the roughness and the layout of the track. Good job, keep it going!

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

jtrs_61

nice! excited to burn some laps on it! thats a nice CRF too!

AZDesertRat

Just awesome, can't explain how much I appreciate the influx of new tracks of late.  Really helps give me and I'm sure other something to really look forward to these days.

LastFriday

Nice job on this one, it turned out real nice!

ziggy

Best track in the game thus far, great job Tucko

Yirka63

74med |GHOST

Perfect track love it !!
Thank you dude :)

Some_Doofus

Hey Tucko just wanted to say this track absolutely slaps with the latest update. I mean it was bloody good fun before, but now that we can get deep into ruts without bailing and can see around tight corners properly the flow is unbelievable. The ruts form up so good you can run laps without even touching the brakes, just tip it in hard and fast until your levers hit the ground  ;D
The one thing letting this track down is the lack of track cameras. It would be awesome to see an update to the track to add them, with focus on sexy shots of the ruts ;) And maybe if you were going to adjust anything I'd suggest editing the lip of the big table over the back after the long whoop section, it always seems to kick your weird when you whip it. The track would be damn near perfect with these updates, hope you consider it man. Keep it up