• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:18:21 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2017 KEGUMS MXGP

Started by conceptgraffmxs, April 21, 2020, 12:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pluffiz

conceptgraffmxs

Quote from: giopanda on April 23, 2020, 02:59:10 PM
Quote from: conceptgraffmxs on April 23, 2020, 02:23:25 PMI take your comments into account Giopanda I will try to improve this rating on my next track :)

little update after a lot of laps offline:
track erosion is very visible after only one lap, so i guess it was disabled on the server maybe?
so the only concern for now is the monotony of the texture, but the more i ride this track the more i like it!
did you used a single soil type for the whole track?

and one last thing: where are the trackside cameraaas!?!

I have to finish the camera they have been forgotten and for adhesion I use a mixture of soil soft soil and sand

WellsMX524

Nice job importing this track.  As always, this track is immersive visually and plays great!

MaxouuSXF

frazz333

i cant use mega.nz, is there any way you could put it on mediafire please?

Mcervantes3221

Concept, thank you, this track is georgous.  Can't wait to try it.
It's so exciting seeing how everything keeps looking better and better.
I'm new here so just trying to understand and not trying to upset anyone but I see this childish stuff going on and it's very sad. It reminds me of teenage girls that would let their friends wear their clothes and when the friend would thank them and tell them they got a lot of compliments the girl says "well did you make sure to tell them they were my clothes!!!???"
  Yeah i did
"Well did you give them my first and last name cause theres several girls at our school with my first name. Plus if you don't use my first name it's not admissible in court and this is the fashion court of life!!!???"
  I'm brand new to the pc world, I've always been a console player where we would have to pay for every track and bike and rider gear as dlc. We are so lucky and blessed to not only have a game this amazing but to have the ability to create all the content we want and get it all for free!!! I've only spent maybe 3 hours playing this game because I wanted to learn gimp and how to create content so I could contribute. Now that doesn't give me the right to go make sure everyone else is doing the same as I am and hold everyone to my standards.  I haven't seen a post by piboso where he deputized certain people, giving them authority to question people and make sure they do things a certain way. Maybe I missed the post and maybe piboso could make deputy badges for his deputies to put in their profile picture so everyone knows they are officers of the law 👮‍♀️
Now to ruubs and big smooth one,
I am not mocking you in any way whatsoever! I'm just trying to make this lighthearted and funny.  My bikes would not be where it is today without you! My goal is just to remind everyone that we are all on the same team working towards a common goal. When I release content I could care less about people giving me credit if they use some of my work. Now that's just my preference and I know it is important to some people and that's cool. I just wanted to ask why do people care about that so much? Is it the pat on the back or is it about money through donations on here. People should get rewarded for their hard work. I'm dead broke right now but as soon as I can I will donate to our main content creators that I download from.  But that doesn't mean I can question everyone else to make sure they donate like I do right? Don't answer that it's rhetorical.
Or is this questioning in this post more have to do with being like the situation with pay2021 using milestones stuff and creating copyright issues? Or atleast people saying he did.  I'm just trying to understand.
Lastly while I'm learning the game I wanted to have multiple ghosts since we don't have a.I. Yet.  And I wanted them to look like the ama racers in real life. So since we don't have many of those I've been adding the super cross style font numbers to bikes others have made to make them look like that. So I wondered when I'm finished should I upload Incase others would like to do the same or Incase people want to ride replica bikes. Ofcourse I would say in the posts that all credit goes to original creators and not to me. 
But after seeing how sensitive some people are on here I think maybe just keep it to myself.  Since I have some of the major content creators in here, will you guys please let me know if I should do that or not?

Thanks and sorry for the Novel and verbal diarrhea 🤣💩

Mcervantes3221

Hey frazz,
Have you already the free download amount mega gives you?
Cause after I used my free download amount up on mega I found they will give you a bunch more just for connecting an email or phone number or a bunch of other things. 
Hope this helps.

storken

Quote from: Mcervantes3221 on February 05, 2021, 10:03:44 PMOf course I would say in the posts that all credit goes to original creators and not to me. 
But after seeing how sensitive some people are on here I think maybe just keep it to myself.  Since I have some of the major content creators in here, will you guys please let me know if I should do that or not?
Typically it goes as if you give the original creator the credit that's deserved it's ok. As long as you're not spreading private content. If it's out in the public with the understanding it'll be build upon, it's fair game.

What went wrong here in a short explanation is that I made the original heightmap. I spent far more time on it that what's healthy... The agreement of the series organizers where this was first hosted was a 2 party consent to be used for allowing the content to be used/build upon further. What happened was that the first party gave consent, I was never consulted or asked what I thought. Upon that, I didn't even have credit in it. Then seeing a bunch of other people that probably spent far less time on it being credited sort of sucked.

If I'd gotten "thanks to wahlmat/storken/kristoffer (any name, don't care which) for the original heightmap" I'd be fine. So to me it wasn't as much teenage girl fight as someone didn't show up for the group project until the last day, created the coverpage and got the credit for all 250 pages. I know "converting" a track takes more effort than that, but I was still bummed to be overlooked since I've never said no when someone's asked me to build upon my work.

Hope that makes sense. Despite all, I'm really happy to see the tracks live on past what the did in mxs :)

SATCHSQUASH49

can we get another upload of this track? i had to reset my pc and miss this track so much and it was so fun so if we could get a reupload i would really appreciate it!!!