• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:02:33 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Hi everyone!

Started by pulse, April 28, 2020, 10:43:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pulse

Hello every one, Im pumped on seeing the state of the game of where its at today. Finally able to be happy to find a new pernament replacment for mxsim for me. I havent touched a mx game in over 3-4 years now. If you know who I am from mxsim days from 2011-2014 feel free to shoot me a message. I have a alot of learning to do to get started making tracks again.
Hope every one is have a safe quarantine.

-Pulse

conceptgraffmxs

PizzaChet

I'm still waiting on a height map you promised years ago on MXS. Nice.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Big Smooth one3

Good to have you around Pulse, I know we'll all benefit from you being around. FWIW I went through the burnout on sim and found my way here, too, after an extended break with mx games - hasn't been a disappointment.

Webby

Great to see you from mxs Pulse! I too am so stoked on mxb i havent touched sim in ages! I too am re learning basics to mod this game and it's been exciting.

Ruubs

Hi Pulse! Good to have you with us. I'm Sandhapper from the MXS forums, I was very active in the same years as you were.

Feel free to join our discord, it's our main communication channel.
MXB-Discord.com

pulse

Quote from: PizzaChet on April 28, 2020, 06:13:44 PMI'm still waiting on a height map you promised years ago on MXS. Nice.

What was that hightmap? hahah I dont have access to my old MXS account no more.

PizzaChet

so long ago. it was just jab jab
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.