• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:14:02 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

[RELEASE] 2019 CYCLE RANCH MX PARK! [UPDATED]

Started by Rockchalice3875KTM, April 30, 2020, 02:54:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rockchalice3875KTM

April 30, 2020, 02:54:59 AM Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 07:10:21 AM by Rockchalice3875KTM Reason: error on the gates showing up and the centerline issue fixed
WHATS UP MXB FELLAS!! BEEN A BIT SINCE IVE BEEN TAKIN ON MORE HOURS AT WORK AND WITH ALL OF THE CRAZINESS IN THE WORLD BUT IM PROUDLY TO RELEASE 2020 CYCLE RANCH MX PARK LOCATED IN FLORESVILLE TX
HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS AND TOMORROW I WILL UPLOAD THE NIGHT TRACK PART OF CYCLE RANCH!
HAVE FUN!!
CREDITZ: UNTITLED, META, KRISPY AND HOLTERGIEST PLUS WHOEVER I FORGOT FOR THE TESTING
OBJECTS; TFC FOR THE WATER TRUCK, AND GEO FOR THE OBJECTS
PIBS: FOR THE AWESOME GAME!!
http://www.mediafire.com/file/k6kyh6t6m41x5qu/CYCLERANCH.rar/file
20200429190244_1.png

WestSideWill763

is the night version track layout the same?

Corvy

CBM Racing

Thanks for your work going to go test it out now!
Cheers

Rockchalice3875KTM

CBM Racing

You nailed it I rode this track when I stayed in Smithville TX for a few weeks and this is a perfect replica. It was a lot of fun to go back and ride it in a videogame! My only constructive criticism is the ruts in the corners are a little hard to see but that's more the games fault. MX games just havent been able to figure out how berms get built IRL I dont know if the technology just isn't there yet. The jumps were made very very well! IRL the lips are very mellow since its an open track to the public and a lot of track designers don't make their jumps like that. They design them so they throw you much higher but it is not the way they build public tracks like this IRL. The objects around the track were also on point. You have a very good grasp on how to build an amateur track and would like to see you build more. I think you would be able to build a great replica of Loretta Lynns if you ever decided to try to take on such an iconic project! This will be a great track for the rush of new players to learn how to play the game on! Bravo
Cheers

Kvvonga

tPain745

January 09, 2021, 04:05:36 AM #8 Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 04:07:25 AM by tPain745
Seems that only .pkz tracks work for me for some reason. I haven't found a .rar track that will load into the game. Really new to pc gaming, does anyone know what the issue is?

Rockchalice3875KTM

Quote from: tPain745 on January 09, 2021, 04:05:36 AMSeems that only .pkz tracks work for me for some reason. I haven't found a .rar track that will load into the game. Really new to pc gaming, does anyone know what the issue is?
the track file is in the ear file. You have to take out the file that's in the rar file and put it in the motocross folder