• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:44:33 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Fernley Sandbox

Started by Mulock22, May 20, 2020, 08:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mulock22

track_image.png 20200520110955_1.jpg

https://mega.nz/file/SAgDyZyK#qLhLdPzyvtfD9sAjZg7HBcUYMBWUalxsQvrqkhx-5kE

Well, it's finally here! The Fernley Sandbox. I've spun easily more laps here than any other track growing up, so naturally I would make it for my first track. This is one of the multiple layouts the track has run over the decades.
Northern Nevada sand, rough as hell

Big thanks to everyone in the discord for helping me out, TCF Mouk and Giopanda for the tutorials and assets, and of course Pibs for everything he's built into this game.

Have fun guys and leave all the feedback you can (you won't hurt me).

WestSideWill763

the layouts nice just all your straightaways suck u cant see the pits u put everywhere cause of it being sand so ide say either smooth things out so its rideable or make it a different texture so we can see each pothole we need to avoid its extremely hard to make it though constant irregular bumps on every straight

CBM Racing

Great first track Jesse! Looking forward to your next...

Rockchalice3875KTM

Nice track bro! Good first track bro can't wait to see more work from you boss

Gorlock

Quote from: WestSideWill763 on May 21, 2020, 12:51:50 AMthe layouts nice just all your straightaways suck u cant see the pits u put everywhere cause of it being sand so ide say either smooth things out so its rideable or make it a different texture so we can see each pothole we need to avoid its extremely hard to make it though constant irregular bumps on every straight

I don't know if he updated the track since this comment, but I had no problem seeing the bumps on the straights. They were all different shades from the flat spots and stood out pretty clearly to me.

AZDesertRat

Quote from: Gorlock on May 22, 2020, 12:12:39 PM
Quote from: WestSideWill763 on May 21, 2020, 12:51:50 AMthe layouts nice just all your straightaways suck u cant see the pits u put everywhere cause of it being sand so ide say either smooth things out so its rideable or make it a different texture so we can see each pothole we need to avoid its extremely hard to make it though constant irregular bumps on every straight

I don't know if he updated the track since this comment, but I had no problem seeing the bumps on the straights. They were all different shades from the flat spots and stood out pretty clearly to me.

Also, I highly recommend using Reshade if you have a decent video card.  You can greatly enhance the default, lackluster lighting in MX Bikes by applying a few post processing filters.