• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:22:23 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Mactown MX

Started by AMAX816, May 25, 2020, 07:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AMAX816

May 25, 2020, 07:56:58 PM Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 10:37:33 PM by AMAX816
Mactown MX

A hybrid MX track with several SX type obstacles. Built using OEM 250.

Thanks to TFC, Mouk, Giopanda and others, for assets and tutorials.

I hope it runs smoothly on your PCs. I added several objects around the map and tried to optimize framerate. Hope you all enjoy it. One of these days I will figure out how to completely remove the example track flags, lol.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Hnul69r6RjSsFjMWMwxMRwymZtnxJG-V/view?usp=sharing

P.S. I am still working on the Hometown Alpha I released last December. Hope to release the final version soon.

Thanks, AMAX816.

Frosty122

Great work on this man! A few friends and I have already spent hours riding here. Everything flows well together, the deform works pretty well, ruts and bumps are all visible. There is some fun big lines for 350/450's but main lines are still doable on 125's. Also cutting penalties and laps not counting isn't as big of an issue on here. Honestly not much we found to complain about. Really looking foward to what you come out with next!
If you enjoy my work donations are greatly appreciated but not required! paypal.me/Frostymx122

CBM Racing

Love this track we have been battling for hours on it. Hope you make more like it!!!

jtrs_61

great track ma man. tight, flowy and fun... thanks for the content to our community!

motoboy793