• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:48:24 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

OEM pack - Master Thread - MegaBraap! (v0.15.1)

Started by Asdrael, November 05, 2017, 09:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WestSideWill763

Loky91

Thanks for your and others hard work. :D

pacopastor34

Thanks for you work Asdrael, iNsane and the rest.

szakal88PL

Hi How unpack oem bikes, i  cant do this. but when i put oem bikes to folder in intall folder bikes its working but just in pkz file. please help

Asdrael

Just unzip the download into your /mods folder and don't touch anything else and it will work.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Vilas

Hello!

This is not working for me like i used to do in the past with all OEM PACKS.
I extract it and the folder with the name of the bikes are empty, so i cannot add paints or sounds.
I need help.

Thanks.

Ruubs

Quote from: Vilas on May 07, 2020, 03:53:38 PMHello!

I extract it and the folder with the name of the bikes are empty, so i cannot add paints or sounds.
I need help.

Thanks.

You need to extract all files + folders into your documents mods/bikes folder.
Paints and sounds should be extracted in the folders.

Vilas

Quote from: Ruubs on May 07, 2020, 03:58:37 PM
Quote from: Vilas on May 07, 2020, 03:53:38 PMHello!

I need help.

Thanks.

You need to extract all files + folders into your documents mods/bikes folder.
Paints and sounds should be extracted in the folders.
[/quo

Hello!

Thanks for your help :)
Now everything is working :)

Resolute Kraken

Latest OEMs feel great to me. I started riding 450 for the first time on them and it is really fun - a completely different game than trying to ring out the 250s all the time.  I've been using the KX450, pretty much stock setup other than fork offset +3mm, and preset to make the sag 60/100.  It is really easy to control and I don't have many problems with spinning the rear tire - my biggest problem is myself forgetting I'm on a 450 and over jumping everything.

pay2021

Thanks for this amazing mod.

A humble suggestion, you should consider make square textures, they load faster and uses less memory.

J4M3S

How do i add sound mods on the bikes?

BandoRider

thanks for this fantastic pack, bikes are amazing great job everyone! are you planning on realising any sumos in the future?

Asdrael

Quote from: J4M3S on May 13, 2020, 08:15:36 PMHow do i add sound mods on the bikes?

Follow the tutorial on Beyer's page: https://mxb-mods.com/uploads/all/bikes_all/bikes_sounds/beyers-sound-repo/

Quote from: BandoRider on June 10, 2020, 08:16:10 PMthanks for this fantastic pack, bikes are amazing great job everyone! are you planning on realising any sumos in the future?
Thanks! Current plan is to patch the OEMs as I have shamefully made a mistake, and then release a SM pack (which will be the exact same bikes with a different set of wheels).
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Penguin

The download links are not working for me, says the file is not there.