• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:56:53 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

thunder valley???

Started by MOTOKID766, June 16, 2020, 05:50:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOTOKID766

if anyone can make thunder valley that would be sooo sweet!

please im begging anyone! 
just a view to the track in this video
T.F

PizzaChet

Quote from: MOTOKID766 on June 16, 2020, 05:50:40 AMim begging anyone!
I noticed. With the amount of energy and time you spend typing out all of this begging and pleading, just watch the same tutorial everyone else has and get to making all of the stuff you want. Begging everywhere just makes you look like a bum.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Call Me Matayo

Once I get a monitor I'm gonna start track building again

SixIX MX

Quote from: MOTOKID766 on June 16, 2020, 05:50:40 AMif anyone can make thunder valley that would be sooo sweet!

I've seen gdub post post teasers of this, just be patient.

CBM Racing

Quote from: MOTOKID766 on June 16, 2020, 05:50:40 AMif anyone can make thunder valley that would be sooo sweet!

I have a Beta version I have been working on for a while now but us adults have responsibilities like work, paying bills, and families to look after. It's not all that hard you can make it yourself if you have the time instead of begging for someone else to make it. Just get Google Earth, L3DT and the track building kit then watch TFC's tutorial, and it should only take you a few weeks and you will have your own version!

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Also, as much as I want to encourage people making tracks they want by themselves,I will be making Thunder Valley 2020 in practice and race versions as part of my 2020 AMA DLC.

AZDesertRat

Oh yeah, the TFC treatment to AMA circuits will be awesome!