• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:16:37 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2008 KX250 2t WIP

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, October 14, 2016, 05:53:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex

lol. just make one. i wanna re do it all anyway...

𝖙𝖋𝖈

OK so long time huh!

I dug this out and since the new beta, the OEMS and BEYERS sounds make the 2 strokes absolutely amazing, I fancied having a new one.

Still a long way to go but I want the onboard view to be as detailed as possible. I'm making it with a few aftermarket bits, in this case Pro Circuit triple clamps so far..

You can see which parts are WIP and what's finished. No promises on time  8)

fridgedollar

thanks for updating us! looking good so far mang

WestSideWill763

every 2 stroke is needed we already have too many 4 strokes lol and this looks like an amazing project

GreenLenux

Can't wait to try this beast! :D
If you want a custom graphic kit, feel free to contact me with Discord: GreenLenux#2125
Want to support me? You can buy me a coffee here!

2tfanatic

Quote from: WestSideWill763 on June 15, 2020, 04:25:41 AMevery 2 stroke is needed we already have too many 4 strokes lol and this looks like an amazing project

It's not that we have too many 4 strokes, we just don't have ANY classics.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Kind of.. We have Gio's new 97 cr250r and my old RM250. But we definitely need more.

seney8

Looks amazing dude!! Super excited for it! 125 as well?

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Yup there will be a 125, same model though I guess..

seney8

Quote from: 𝖙𝖋𝖈 on June 18, 2020, 08:06:48 PMYup there will be a 125, same model though I guess..

Awesome!!

Morin

How's it comin? Looking forward to it!

steve17

I can't wait to have them in game too since I have a '04 kx125 and a '06 kx250, also they are looking sooooo good mate, awesome job ;D  8)

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Thanks. I'd love to finish this at some point but have been very busy and haven't made any more progress.

Gin

Yo tfc, I meant to say this weeks ago but I forgot. I love your detail in your models, I tried to improve my detail in my recent models after seeing yours. Like in my Yz and Suzuki models I spent more time in the handlebar area. So yeah I mess with you  :D

thekonch 224

any major progress with the bike? super exited for it!! the  bike i ride irl