• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:26:38 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

20XX ktm line

Started by giopanda, June 19, 2020, 02:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giopanda

here's my attempt at the full ktm line for actually 2020 (i know we have them already) but i will updated them to 2021 if there are noticeable changes.
not that the actual ones we have in the OEM pack aren't good enogh, but i wanted to have a go with some 'modern' bikes (after the '97 cr250) and ktm is the obvious choice.

the plan is to have them all, motocross, supermoto and enduro (thanks for the bribe Kraken!)

so here's the progress so far, shared parts are done, 250 and 450f engines (with relative frame differences) are done.
everything else will come!

cheers

iNsane

Nuts!! Awesome work gio, can't wait for the Enduro 🥰

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Niklas Sports

Cant wait! Will there be Enduro-Supermotos too or just Motocross-Supermotos?

giopanda

Quote from: Niklas Sports on June 19, 2020, 03:40:18 PMCant wait! Will there be Enduro-Supermotos too or just Motocross-Supermotos?

when we have the models we can do whatever we like..but why enduro supermoto?  ???

Niklas Sports

Quote from: giopanda on June 19, 2020, 03:56:31 PM
Quote from: Niklas Sports on June 19, 2020, 03:40:18 PMCant wait! Will there be Enduro-Supermotos too or just Motocross-Supermotos?

when we have the models we can do whatever we like..but why enduro supermoto?  ???
For like street riding And a bit stunting stuff like that. Most peopel do it on excs and not SXs

Niklas Sports

https://www.google.de/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Featsleepride.com%2Fc%2F157589%2Fktm_exc_450_supermoto&psig=AOvVaw3eq7gBh7mcEt0ZNdXN60-f&ust=1592661811284000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCOif2t6FjuoCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAJ

iNsane

Quote from: giopanda on June 19, 2020, 03:56:31 PMwhen we have the models we can do whatever we like..but why enduro supermoto?  ???
since I'm a street supermoto rider too, I'd greatly appreciate an EXC converted to SM :D That's what I've done with my CRF, would atleast be close enough haha

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

pacopastor34

Looks really cool. Awesome job dude!

otisjordan

I really don`t want to disrespect the creator of the KTMs in the OEM Pack, but these look like theyre just a step ahead.
Pumped