• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:49:16 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Any good 500cc mods?

Started by habodude, June 22, 2020, 10:09:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

habodude

Hey, just wondered if there is any good 500cc mods available anywhere...? Would be appreciated and awesome!

Gin

i have made some 500ccs but they aren't in the game yet. I don't think anybody has made any that's in the game :)

2tfanatic

Quote from: Gin on June 22, 2020, 02:28:34 PMi have made some 500ccs but they aren't in the game yet. I don't think anybody has made any that's in the game :)

why brag about it if you aren't going to release it lol

iNsane

Quote from: 2tfanatic on June 22, 2020, 11:15:53 PM
Quote from: Gin on June 22, 2020, 02:28:34 PMi have made some 500ccs but they aren't in the game yet. I don't think anybody has made any that's in the game :)
I'm responsible for the import of them because I said I'll do it but I haven't had the time yet to do so. Y'all gotta need to wait a bit for that, sorry.

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Gin

Quote from: 2tfanatic on June 22, 2020, 11:15:53 PM
I wasn't bragging. i was was just saying

carmadesign25

2tfanatic.
thank you for respecting all these guys who break your ass for a better games all year round. without them this game would have no interest. if this is not fast enough for you do not hesitate to create your own motorcycle and we will see later ... thank you and have a nice day. (sorry for English I am French) :RÉ