• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:28:27 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Cahuilla Creek MX

Started by BeefLilly247, June 29, 2020, 10:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeefLilly247

June 29, 2020, 10:24:53 PM Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 10:43:22 PM by BeefLilly247
CCMX_MXBikes.jpg

Hey everyone! I'm excited to share my first track for MX Bikes.
The process of making this track was a lot of fun. Big shout out to TFC for the track creation tutorial series.
Thanks to Giopanda for making some awesome assets to use and Resolute Kraken for the responses to my questions on the track editing forum and on Discord. You helped a ton!
The track I made is a local southern california track that my family has been riding at for years. Hope you all enjoy it!

Track Details:
Track Name: Cahuilla Creek MX
Bikes: 250/450 (250 2 stroke should work too)
Track Note: Lots of elevation changes, and I added some custom sections just for fun ;)

Can't wait for everyone to try it! Would love to know what you guys think. Cheers!

Just unzip and drop the cahuillacreekmx folder into your tracks folder!

Download >>> Download Link <<< Download

WestSideWill763

June 29, 2020, 10:36:51 PM #1 Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 11:30:35 PM by WestSideWill763
hell yes!! been waiting sense you said you'd be releasing great track especially fer your first...was able to ride with the 150 only jump I had issue on is the triple step up still an amazing track.

CBM Racing

Nice work! Its a little narrow and needs objects but for a first track I really enjoed it.

iNsane

great first track! As CBM already said, it's a bit narrow, but it turned out great as a first one! Keep up the good work :)

Hosting on Discord #11 for the next days

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

GDUBMX

great work mate, really fun track!!
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

BeefLilly247

Thanks so much everyone! Glad you all are enjoying it!

You have no idea how much this means to me. I've been wanting to make/work on/contribute to a MX video game ever since MX Unleashed back on PS2. This has legitimately been a dream of mine! So thanks for the support!

Gangledorf

Love it! Please make more tracks, especially if this was your first one.

brems294

THANK YOU!! really a great track, it's rare to have so much fun discovering a track. being French, I have the impression of riding on American tracks and discovering them, I will certainly not have the opportunity in real life, so THANK YOU! this is what I like most about MX BIKES. indeed on some places the track is narrow, but it gives an even more realistic side so it's cool. great job! look forward to discovering new American tracks with you, continue.

jaystrummer77

Gorlock

Sick. I passed this place a bunch of times going back and forth between Palm Springs and SD, always thought it looked super fun.

AZDesertRat

Great job!  Flows so well, can't believe this is your 1st track so hope to see many more from you.  BTW - watched several GoPro vids of the real track and the width looks pretty accurate to me.  GDUB's online races yesterday looked like everyone was having a blast.

ShackAttack

Not bad for a first attempt! This is one of my local tracks and i ride there pretty often. Looks like you made the 2018 layout. Your layout is decent but some of the jumps are scaled incorrectly. Still fun though! Wish it had a little more sandy/loamy feel to it.

Heres a gopro of me on this layout back in 2018 on my Alta MXR:

And on my KX 125:

74med |GHOST

Amazing !! really good track :)
Thank you so much for the new content :)

holtergeist

this track is quite popular. its a damn good track man.
"hole-shot, pin-it, knock everybody down, go through the second corner, come out in front" -TP199

Paulo Rodrigues | Motocross Plays

Specs:
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
- GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8GB
- 16GB DDR4 TeamGroup El
http://www.youtube.com/motocrossplays