• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:45:04 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

missing crucial files

Started by RandyBunn, July 07, 2020, 04:58:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RandyBunn

i deleted my piboso folder in my documents. satupid me, re installing the game does not auto create those folders.... now my game wont launch. can i be helped?

teeds

Normally those folders in your docs are re-created when you launch the game. Do you get any kind of error when you launch the game and are you running the Steam or standalone version?
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

RandyBunn

unfortunalty the game just doesnt even launch.. thinks about it for a second then does nothing.. i really miss playing mx bikes

teeds

So was it running in Steam or? If it can't launch at all you might have something blocking the game like an antivirus program. Have you tried running the game as administrator?

Snappe

Also check that you installed OpenAL

juustovoileipƤ

teeds

Did you check the above and install OpenAL?

BaPtT__

hello I have the same concern
where do I put the openAl file
thanks

J_SLOW

Also tried complete reinstall and deleted piboso folder in documents. it won't recreate only moves the files in that folder to the download directory for the game. been trying to figure a way but no luck. seems there would be a solution by now...

teeds

It only re-creates the Piboso folder on game launch, if your game wont start that can't happen. You need to look at why your game won't start. BTW Ignore the OpenAL bit above now, that changed in the last patch.