• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:13:33 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Waited too long to try this game...

Started by Sv3n, June 15, 2020, 12:20:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sv3n

Hey

Im new in this game. 5-6h demo gameplay and almost getting hang on it :P

This games check off the few boxes for me.
* Terrain deformation (but needs visually bit more)
* You can tune ur controller and simulation settings.
Hopefully graphics update comes soon too. To bring this game up to 2020 :D

Question:
Have u guys tried split screen? can't find any videos of this.

BUG:
Bike get's stuck on fences.

P.S.
Hey devs if u have intrested I can bring mx-bikes.com (web) to 2020 standard - free :)
One my hobby is making websites and UX/UI.

Just write to me svenvaska@gmail.com

Ingame "Sv3n"

Sv3n

July 08, 2020, 11:17:35 AM #1 Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 11:23:31 AM by svenvaska
::) Don't know, should I cry or laugh...

10h in demo. I destroyed both demo tracks literally and figuratively. High speed cornering and jumped jumps didn't know even possible :)
Finally decided that it's time to go all in. I bought full game.

So I thought "it's time" to go full game and race with others. Ooboy I was wrong :D

Bike and rider is ready (Honda 250F modded). Just in case let's go to Test offline. Of course I went to GDUBS Muddy Greek first. Man that was like new game. Felt like first 1-3h in demo. Learning how to ride.

After 2h bike settup and riding I finally got hang on it - but cornering is still bit off. Over steering.

Is there hope for fixing "Auto shifting"? Shifts up but not down. Asking for friend.
Ingame "Sv3n"

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Welcome.

The fix for Auto Shifting is to not use it. Manual is the only way to go, especially on mod tracks, sx and online racing. Auto will never be as fast or get you in gears early or late or whatever you need for the situation.

Sv3n

Quote from: 𝖙𝖋𝖈 on July 08, 2020, 11:30:50 AMWelcome.

The fix for Auto Shifting is to not use it. Manual is the only way to go, especially on mod tracks, sx and online racing. Auto will never be as fast or get you in gears early or late or whatever you need for the situation.

I now and I ride manual.
But like as I said asking for friend - hes super casual player.
I want to try split screen with friend(s). Any idea how can we do it?
Ingame "Sv3n"

teeds

No split-screen, just multi player on full screen  :) you can play on a local LAN too
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Sv3n

Quote from: teeds on July 08, 2020, 01:57:12 PMNo split-screen, just multi player on full screen  :) you can play on a local LAN too

UMMM  ???

Ingame "Sv3n"

iNsane

yeah that is weird. PiBoSo should uncheck it from the Steam page. Makes the game features false and people could become upset.

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Snappe

Quote from: svenvaska on July 08, 2020, 02:36:08 PM
Quote from: teeds on July 08, 2020, 01:57:12 PMNo split-screen, just multi player on full screen  :) you can play on a local LAN too
UMMM  ???

Whoops, they must have added that after we created the page. It's fixed!