• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:59:27 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

[RELEASE] Enduro Bike Pack - Initial Release

Started by iNsane, July 10, 2020, 01:43:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iNsane

July 10, 2020, 01:43:07 AM Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 10:27:15 AM by iNsane | WW

I proudly present to you the first version of the Enduro Bike Pack!

PLEASE READ THE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS CLEARLY! CLICK ME

Ever wanted to head out with your friends and roll through the forests somewhere in nowhere? Jump on one of those machines and let the fun begin!

This pack contains the already known Husaberg and GASGAS Enduros, making old downloads obsolete. This update was long due and the Enduros finally got the treatment they deserved. After figuring out some mechanics, I was able to retrieve data of the newest OEMs, so that way the bikes are physics and geometry wise always top notch, big thanks to @Asdrael for all your hard work on those bikes!

The Data on all bikes are taken from OEM Manuals and adapted to work well in MX Bikes. The bikes share the same engines depending on their ccm. The reference engine is from the OEM Husky. Gear Ratio is from the Husaberg manual, so the bikes are competetive against each other.

The 300cc engine was my first engine ever done. So please bare with me!

Together with some helping hands and the GFX skills of @GreenLenux* it was possible to make some more variations available, including a new Bike - the 2014 Husqvarna!

With the first release of the Enduro Bike Pack this version contains

2014 Husaberg
Enduro 1: TC125, FE250
Enduro 2: TC250, TC300, FE350, FE450

2014 Husqvarna*
Enduro 1: TC125, FE250
Enduro 2: TC250, TC300, FE350, FE450

2015 GASGAS
Enduro 1: EC125, EC250F
Enduro 2: EC250, EC300, EC300F, EC450F
+ Sherco and 2016 GASGAS Livery*

INSTALLATION

Remove ALL old ENDURO... folders in your bikes folder!

This Mod needs the OEM Bike Pack installed, otherwise some bikes won't show up and your game might crash. Please install it beforehand!

If downloaded, move the bikes folder into your mods\ folder. That's it. This pack comes same like the OEMs with PKZ files (don't open, it's not possible. Just, don't!) and pre-made folders for easy sound and skin installation.

CREDITS

Shoutout to the testers who gave me feedback during the whole process, you were great help and it was fun with you!

Also thanks to GreenLenux for his fast work on all these skins, making it a very easy time for me.

Again and as always thanks to Asdrael for all of his hard work on the OEM Bikes! Without you MX Bikes wouldn't be what it is.

And of course TMFR for providing the public with the free models!

Feedback is very welcome and see you in the woods!

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

DeRpYDrUmMeR

Very good job on the bikes and I know this is a stupid question but what map is that?
Dominic

fridgedollar

Quote from: DeRpYDrUmMeR on July 10, 2020, 04:17:31 AMVery good job on the bikes and I know this is a stupid question but what map is that?
Erzerbergrodeo by Resolute Kraken, i think its releasing this weekend

thanks insane, these are mint

DeRpYDrUmMeR

Dominic

GDUBMX

Thank you Insane & Asdrael. Appreciate as always!
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

WestSideWill763

when you replace all the enduro bikes that we previously had the only bike i realized that didnt get replaced was the ENDURO_2014_Husaberg_FE501 sooo with that said should i be keeping it or was it just not replaced??

iNsane

Quote from: WestSideWill763 on July 10, 2020, 05:29:57 PMwhen you replace all the enduro bikes that we previously had the only bike i realized that didnt get replaced was the ENDURO_2014_Husaberg_FE501 sooo with that said should i be keeping it or was it just not replaced??

Please read the included txt file, I've removed the 501 because I've not seen it important for this release. I will update it some day with a new engine map so it'll fit the current beta.

So in short:
Yes please remove all old Enduro bikes

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Vilas

Hello! What happened to the enduro bikes? Any plans to have them in the game again?