• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:58:20 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Kraken Berg Hare Scramble 2020 (aka Erzberg) - Update Nov 28, 2020

Started by Resolute Kraken, February 27, 2020, 09:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Falcon500

Asking to release track !
Modding games takes time , they release when its ready be patient like everyone else

habodude

Quote from: stoo on July 12, 2020, 10:07:44 AMSorry for trash talking here but i dont know why he come here just for insulted me, i see on the first post you have changing the description after my message.
Thanks for your work man.

why he was rude : everytime someone says something abt the track, it will be delayed. something i cant say, re*****

fridgedollar

Quote from: stoo on July 12, 2020, 09:41:22 AMyou talk to who, little shit, I'm not your friend me, and I'm free to say what I want on the forum, you're not the king here, and if you have the problem with me, I would be delighted to teach you a little dance, pick up shit!

hes also free to say what he wants, chill out

Resolute Kraken

Track released!  I hope that everyone likes it.  There are still some problems with endless synching for some people - including myself sometimes when connecting to servers to play it.  I may work at making a "lighter" version of the map with less trees and objects to see if that helps.  Hopfully Piboso can fix the synching problems soon.

One thing that works for a couple of us - turn down your graphics settings all the way to low, including the resolution before you try to connect to a server.  Then, once you have connected successfully, turn them back up.

Motoson

DeRpYDrUmMeR

Dominic

74med |GHOST

Thank you so much for your time on this project.
It's really nice to ride enduro on a real map.
Can't wait to see a server full :)
Thanks again! Great job.

Resolute Kraken

Updated main post with link to Discord to post fastest race laps.

ReStartR

Super cool map, where did you found your fern assets ? would you share them on the assets thread ? Thanks great work man

BeardedKraken

Excited to ride this! Been waiting since your first post. I just have to figure out why the map has no ground currently, i went wrong somewhere.

Resolute Kraken

Quote from: BeardedKraken on August 13, 2020, 06:30:25 PMExcited to ride this! Been waiting since your first post. I just have to figure out why the map has no ground currently, i went wrong somewhere.

Follow the instructions in the readme.

Resolute Kraken

B15 Update: You can now uncheck the "Lock to Bike" option!

I took a quick spin and everything seems to work the same as before physics wise.  Updates said that slow-speed physics where "fixed" but I'm not sure what that means.  Still see some speed wobbles on some hills.

Resolute Kraken

Updated to final build for 2020. I've made some changes and finished some things that I didn't have time to do for the first release:

- Modified a few hills.  Some are harder, some are easier, most are the same.
- Added alternate rain textures.
- Additional sky domes - game will rotate between them each time you load the track.
- Replay cameras for the entire course (400+ cameras).
- Water at start area.
- Logs added to various trails.
- Various route arrow fixes.
- Some more route flagging.
- Added RESS banners.
- Added RESS logos to white flagging.
- Updated CP banners with RESS logo.
- Updated Action Arena bleacher end graphics with new art.
- Updated track image with new art.
- Fixed some floating objects.
- More trees/bushes added on CP11 hill.
- Pit/start area mask - if you long reset in the start area (anywhere until the Arch) it will spawn you back at your pit box instead of halfway to CP2.
- Holeshot line.
- Registered track for stats.
- 3D crowds with sound affects.
- Adjusted a couple of CP lines to be more forgiving for cuts.
- Adjusted splits to be much larger - especially split 1 at CP9 were if you launched down that hill you could miss the split entirely and your lap wouldn't be counted.

I hope that everyone enjoys the update - please read the RTFM in the download!

fridgedollar

iNsane

was extreme fun to hang around with y'all on the track!
Riding around with couple mates is the best there. The update is as always extremely great stuff and adds so much realism to it, even that I still hate hearing myself yelling at me, it creates such an unbelievable atmosphere! :D

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal