• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:48:02 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Alta Redshift MXR 2018

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, July 07, 2018, 09:54:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: jkabee on December 08, 2018, 01:57:32 PM
TFC, i wanted to personally thank you for the Alta bikes. Im new to this Sim and am having the usual learning curve issues. Today I downloaded the OEM bikes pack and tried the Alta 250 and MAN.... its awesome. In fact, after 3 laps at Club MX, I improved my lap times. The bike just feels to handle better stock and the throttle response is amazing with linearity set to 80% and my xbox controller. I'll send you some beer money shortly.

Thank you dude, glad you're enjoying it!

jkabee

In an hour of off and on practice with the Redshift 250, my lap times at Club have gone from 1:30s to 1:20s. Easily 10 secs per lap faster. I'll be sub 1:20 by end of today. And its not just track memory, because when I jump back to a KTM, lap times go back to 1:30s. I honestly think its the throttle response. So much more manageable and predictable. If you are new to this SIM and want to improve faster and with less frustration, I highly recommend trying the Alta bikes.
Currently learning how to mod so that I can add value.

Ehle

Is there a template for this bike out there anywhere so that one would be able to put their own graphics on it?

Hootwheelz

November 19, 2019, 12:58:52 AM #33 Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 01:02:45 AM by Hootwheelz
I tried making my own paint by taking the Redshift MX paint and making minor adjustments like adding stickers and changing the colours, but when I go to select the paint in the menu it just displays the default Alta paint, with the white on yellow. It's especially confusing since all that's different between my .pnt and the other .pnt files are just my skin.

edit: i'm a certified jackass, i wasn't naming my skin "Alta1" when I was putting it into the PaintEd program. woops.

Sv3n

First time tied Alta, man, that's fun as hell :D
Do u have PSD to make own graphics? :P

Nice job man!!!
Ingame "Sv3n"

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I will see. I'm sure I already released it but you could be the first person to ask you know..

HH Designs

Quote from: 𝖙𝖋𝖈 on July 21, 2020, 09:59:40 PMI will see. I'm sure I already released it but you could be the first person to ask you know..
I would definetely like to see a PSD release for this bike because i ride it alot in game and want to have some custom graphics on it!

adrmelandri

Hello, great work on the bike, but is it possible to have the PSD template of this?

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I think iNsane will be adding it to the additional OEM downloads page at some point  ;D