• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:15:18 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Mx1-Mx2 Not Working

Started by jmiah57, July 22, 2020, 05:09:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmiah57

Just bought the game and downloaded some mods. I am a sim player and know how to install mods as well as I have thoroughly looked into and educated myself on how to do it in Mx Bikes.I had only downloaded gear etc. (which all appears properly in-game), nothing to do with bikes or certain models. For some reason in game the only bike that shows up is the supermoto stock and if I try to run any Mx1-Mx2 stocks they crash the game when I load up a track. On the main screen the bike is just invisible and I see nothing but the rider model. Any help would be greatly appreciated. FYI I already uninstalled and reinstalled the game to try and fix it.

jmiah57

Remember this is not OEM's so it doesn't have to do with the encrypted files. These are stock bikes not showing up.

Resolute Kraken

Did you happen to unpack the bike.pkz file in the install directory and do anything with it?

jmiah57

Quote from: Resolute Kraken on July 22, 2020, 05:14:45 AMDid you happen to unpack the bike.pkz file in the install directory and do anything with it?

I may have happened to try to open it but I am not positive. I see what you are talking about but it is just that main bike.pkz file. Doesn't seem un-ordinary

jmiah57

Yeah it is just a pkz file last modified the same time the rest were when installed, I don't see a problem there :/

CBM Racing

did you check the integrity of your files in steam to see if maybe you have a bad file? Right-click the game in steam go to properties/local files tab/ verify integrity of game files. That's where I would start if none of the MSM Bikes are showing up in your menu. It should apply the fix automatically. Let me know if it works or not.

jmiah57

Quote from: CBM Racing on July 22, 2020, 05:39:50 AMdid you check the integrity of your files in steam to see if maybe you have a bad file? Right-click the game in steam go to properties/local files tab/ verify integrity of game files. That's where I would start if none of the MSM Bikes are showing up in your menu. It should apply the fix automatically. Let me know if it works or not.

I did buy it through steam but unfortunately after it validated the files the bikes were all still bugged. So weird I can literally only use the supermoto kms.

Resolute Kraken

I would suggest joining the Discord and showing screen shots of your installation directory and mods folders

jmiah57

Quote from: Resolute Kraken on July 22, 2020, 06:05:57 AMI would suggest joining the Discord and showing screen shots of your installation directory and mods folders

Alright Ill join, hopefully I can get it fixed  :'(

jmiah57

RESOLVED BY RESOLUTE KRAKEN. He found out it was an improper wheel mod on my end. If anyone find this forum and also has an invisible bike problem besides the supermoto check to see if you have an improper tyre file placement.