• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:31:30 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

EDF Files

Started by Toddscott785, July 21, 2020, 03:55:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toddscott785

What program do I need to open an EDF file? I'm trying to play around with the default chest protector and I'm guessing the EDF is where the actual model is. Am I on the right track in assuming that?

Resolute Kraken

You can't open an EDF file.  You'll need to make your own model.

iNsane

In case you want to mess around with custom protections, see here: https://mxb-wiki.com/import-protection-models/

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Toddscott785

Quote from: Resolute Kraken on July 21, 2020, 04:00:40 AMYou can't open an EDF file.  You'll need to make your own model.
Would it be dumb to even ask Piboso for the model he used for the chest protector? I just want to add a name and number on the back of it.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

In that case you'd be better off asking PiBoSo if you can paint it, and if so, can you get a copy of the template used and what name to use when including it in your rider PNT..

Toddscott785

Quote from: 𝖙𝖋𝖈 on July 29, 2020, 08:06:31 AMIn that case you'd be better off asking PiBoSo if you can paint it, and if so, can you get a copy of the template used and what name to use when including it in your rider PNT..
So what your saying is that if I had the template I'd be able to put a skin on the protector through a rider skin?

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: Toddscott785 on July 30, 2020, 02:45:21 AM
Quote from: 𝖙𝖋𝖈 on July 29, 2020, 08:06:31 AMIn that case you'd be better off asking PiBoSo if you can paint it, and if so, can you get a copy of the template used and what name to use when including it in your rider PNT..
So what your saying is that if I had the template I'd be able to put a skin on the protector through a rider skin?

No, I'm saying you need to ask PiBoSo if it's possible. It might be part of the rider PNT, it might be it's own PNT like the helmet or gloves.

It might also not be paintable. I don't know, but PiBoSo will..

Toddscott785

Just sent PiBoso a message. I'll see what comes of it.