• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:37:57 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

[release] DirtPark

Started by giopanda, August 09, 2020, 01:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giopanda

August 09, 2020, 01:42:29 PM Last Edit: August 09, 2020, 05:53:59 PM by giopanda

DirtPark

i fell in love with this basically unknown track after seeing Tim Gajser riding it a few years ago, watch the video below here to see what i'm talking about!
fairly easy track to ride, way smoother than what i'm used to like but it's fast and fun, nice elevation change and big jumps!

the layout changed many times in the last few years and there aren't many videos to help so i went for the old layout shown in the video with a short added part (based on satellite pictures)

the paddock area is a bit edited to help with bike setup (i basically made it flat), as are the gates..didn't found any reference so i made a 40 men gate just to be sure :D

everything else is (hopefully) on point!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

any feedback is greatly appreciated, i'm not promising updates since i have a lot on the plate already but you'll never know, and it will be valuable for all my current and future projects!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you want to support me and see more, please consider a small donation by clicking the Paypal button here..you don't have to, but i would really appreciate and you will have my eternal gratitude!

Absolution

Only ran a couple laps but already know Im going to have a lot of fun with this one, great job dude. I love these fast tracks with some good elevation. This reminds me of Cahuilla creek which is probably my favorite track in the game right now.

I really appreciate all you content creators keeping this game moving in an amazing direction. Gets better and better as the weeks go by.

Agitato

WillHjal

Ho-ly shit. You nailed it man, this is it. It works so good with the games physics and it is easily one of the best tracks, works so god damn perfectly

iNsane

As always, thanks for another great work of yours! Track makes a lot of fun and feels soo good. Love the big jumps a lot :)

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

MXB17

Great Job on the track, a work of art.

CBM Racing

Amazing track was well worth the wait!!

wildlonewolf

August 11, 2020, 03:13:12 AM #7 Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 01:46:54 PM by wildlonewolf
Holy cow this track is amazing. its so fast and its sooo fun throwing huge scrubs of some of them doubles and triples. Hella lookin forward to future tracks. Keep it goin bro  :D

Did a track walk vid on it too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l2NmsGVlTk&t=2s

tbone323

Such a fun track. Great work Gio!

RandyBunn

doesnt work for me. probably something on my end but when i try and open the downloaded .zip file it dont work.

Resolute Kraken

Because it is not a zip, it is a PKZ.  Simply download and copy it to the mods folder, don't try to open it.

jtrs_61

Quote from: Absolution on August 09, 2020, 06:53:16 PMI really appreciate all you content creators keeping this game moving in an amazing direction. Gets better and better as the weeks go by.
+1

Some_Doofus

This track is unreal fun, probably my new favourite to just rip fast laps on. Did a few races last night that were just stacks of fun trying to maintain as much speed as possible around every corner and scrub every jump. This track is the perfect mix of easy to follow, flowing lines and interesting/challenging roughness so you're always on your toes but not so much that you can't just ride it easy. So much fun, bravo

jtrs_61

I been rippin laps too... the 150 is super fun, you can hold it wide open!! gotta say, ya nailed this track man... even the replay cameras.  great job, i look forward to more from ya! Thanks!